I. Phantom

There's a boy in cell 47. Just a scrawny child, about sixteen years old, with snowy white hair, glowing toxic green eyes and skin as pale as death with scars on every inch of it. People often whisper about him, inmates, security and doctors alike. Hs name is said to be Danny, no one knows his last name, but the only ones that call him that are his personal doctors. To others he's known as "Phantom" or simply "The boy". He had a surprising reaction when people came up with the first nickname –an odd mixture of panic and rage-, but he had soon calmed down after getting an explanation as to why.

"Phantom" fit him quite well after all. Even if you ignore his physical appearance, he also shares characteristics of a ghost. No one has heard the boy utter a sound, not even a yelp of surprise, a grunt or a sigh. On another note he's sickly respectful with the good and non-crooked authority figures, while downright hostile to the other inmates. All the other prisoners ever get are icy glares, and man, does he have a killer glare.

"He gives Batsy a run for his money! Never thought anyone could compete with the famous Bat-Glare!" Joker would crackle when asked.

In addition to never making a peep, you can never hear the boy approaching. Not the scuff of shoes on the floor, the rustle of clothing, or even feel the sixth sense that activates when people is nearby others. Some say he doesn't even breathe. Often it's too easy to forget the boy is there.

Nobody is completely sure exactly when he appeared either. Some are convinced that he's new, while others swear that he's been here for years. But there's one thing everyone can agree on, "the boy" is dangerous. Sure he may not be taller than 5'9, underweight and certainly puny looking with zero muscles in sight, but he's also in Arkham. What did a sixteen-year old-boy do to get sentenced to this utter hell? No one will deny that the has major mind problems, due to the number of daily pills he has to take, you can guess that "the boy" is not sane.

However, it does not go unnoticed by the inmates the numerous restraints he has. Restraints are devices that are used for the super strong and powerful. This are placed on the neck, wrists, biceps, legs or ankles depending on the prisoner. They're meant to take -or at the very least weaken- the prisoners' strength or power. Killer Croc, for example, needs restraints on his neck, biceps, legs and even his tail.

"Phantom" needs one in all places available.

Some used to whisper how it's absolutely ridiculous, he hardly causes any trouble after all. He manly keeps to himself or the doctors and security. But the inmates know better.

The staff aren't the ones that are subjected to his spine-chilling glares, they don't see his lifeless toxic eyes sometimes will flash a poisonous red, the way that the temperature will suddenly drop fifty degrees around him when he is bothered, or the predatory vibes that make even the cold hearted, grown up and most dangerous criminals piss their pants.