II. Batman

Okey.

Hi people, i'm sorry i didn't uplad sooner but to be honest with you, i kinda id it on purpose 'cause this is just a hobby so i'll just write when i feel like it.

With that being said i want to tell you that english is not my native language, so please if you find any  kind of error, tell me so that i can make it better.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was late at night and I was returning the joker back to the peanut gallery, when suddenly something caught my attention. From the corner of my eye I could see a young boy. At first, he just sat there watching me, as if analyzing me, so I did the same. What I noticed first was the snow white hair that seemed to flow in the nonexistent wind but then... his eyes. Those eyes were cold but at the same time hot, like he could burn the whole place on fire, they seemed to look right into your soul and freeze you in one place.

My train of thoughts was cut short when the boy suddenly turned around and left, without even making a sound.

After I took care of the Joker, I went to talk with person in charge, and to my surprise the kid was there. Now that I could take a good look at him, I was horrified by the amount of scars he had all over his body. Another thing I noticed was the ridiculous amount of restraints he had considering he as just a kid and the deadly pale skin. Judging by his skinny form he seems to be underweight, which is another thing to be concerned for.

I turned my attention towards the office and knocked on the door sparing the kid one last glance.

-Ah! Batman! What can I do for you!?

-I was delivering the joker to the peanut gallery when I came across a young boy. I would like to know why is a seemingly sixteen-year-old rotting here.

-You must have come across "the boy". Nobody knows why he's here, he just appeared one day. I think it was two years ago. All I know about him is that he doesn't talk, that the prisoners like to call him "Phantom" and that he was the one to ask for restrains. Even though it was difficult to understand him at the beginning, now we know to just leave him alone unless he has to drink his medicine.

- Medicine? - This boy doesn't even have a name, seems dangerous and completely convinced that he should be kept with restrains, but he also needs medicine!?

-Yes, I believe the doctors give him a large amount of pills per day but what exactly you'll have to ask them.

I nod my head and ask for his file, as soon as I get to the mansion I'll see if Tim wants to help with these case, he seemed to want something to do these past days, and either I like it or not he is better at programming. Once I get some information on him I'll try and get him to stay here, maybe we can figure him out if he is living at the manor but first of all I'll talk to some of the prisoners, see if they can give me more information.

Once I arrive at the cave I notice Damian sparring with Dick and what look like a sleep deprived Tim on the bat computer.

-Hey B, anything interesting happened with the joker?

-Actually yes, Tim I found this kid in Arkham Asylum that has neither a name nor any information about his past. See if you can find something else.

-A kid? I think with the demon is enough brothers Bruce. – said Jason as he walked into the room.

- "tt" shut up Todd! –

With that I go up to the manor, the last thing I hear is Damian questioning Dick.

-Grayson, why does father insist in finding imbeciles to bring here?