Part 8: Dont screw up

IMPORTANT INFO.

( This_is_fan_fiction_ characters_names_from_scooby_doo_DO_NOT_BELONG_TO_ME )

Thank you for reading

_________________________________________________________________________________

Daphne takes the cup of cappuccino from the waiter with a smile as she then thanks him.

Just before she looks away and back toward the phone, in her hand, taking a few sips of her drink, Daphne sits back in the chair, as if her body has somehow relaxed. A natural smile along with a sigh of relief that passes through her lips.

Looking around her peaceful surrounding it's as if all the troublesome things on her mind were slowly fading away.

Taking another sip, Daphne says to herself, "I should come here more often -"

Daphne's phone vibrant interrupting her mood, instantly sighing while feeling annoyed by whoever is calling, she puts the cappuccino back on the table and picks up the phone off the table, double-tapping the dark screen to see who it is "ugh, who is this-" stopping midway in her sentence.

At the sights of Freddie's photograph, feeling irritated by what happened on their so-called 'Anniversary' Daphne says to herself "what the hell does he want?"

The phone was stopped ringing and Daphne blocks his number.

Fred looks at the phone screen with a confused expression on his face, no matter what time a day or night Daphne always answers his calls without delay.

Fred tries to call Daphne once more and this time to phone hangs up instantly, he did it again and the same thing happened once again.

Feeling a little bit of an annoyance, toss the phone onto the dashboard and increasing the speed a little more on the way home.

(TIME SKEP)

After a while, Fred finally made it home parking in his usual spot, grabbing his phone and keys, stepping out and closing the door, walking up to the mansion the servant name Herman opens the door as soon as he got the notice of freds driving through the main gate and pulled up in the driveway.

Before Fred could even get a chance to put a foot through the door Herman relay the message saying "Master Frederick, the Headmaster wants to see you in his office right now sir"

Fred nods his head answering with an  "mmm" as his reply.

Walking away from the servant Fred grinds his teeth in disgust as he remembers the way Herman looked at him with a dull stare as if he's nothing but air in his eyes.

Taking a few turns and stairs on the way to the office, Fred puts a hard mint candy in his chewing it to make it work faster while straightening his clothes out before he arrived at the office door,

Fred stood in front of the door for a minute, taking a deep breath of air, and knocks two times.

"Enter..." Getting a single, word that in a low chilling tone, without wasting any time Fred opens the door and enters the room closing the door behind him.

Turning around he walks to the center of the room and stands there silently as he waits for his father to turn around.

After 10 seconds of silence between the both of them, Fred's father puts the book in his hands on the table.

And walks over to Fred in gentleman Manor until he was standing in front of him a few inches apart.

As Fred opens his mouth to say something he was on the floor, snapping out of the few seconds of shock, that's when he started to feel the stinging on his face on the right cheek.

Fred dares to look back at his father who looks back at me with no hint of remorse.

"How many times are you going to disappoint?" The headmaster's words were like a knife that's stabbing its way through his skin. "There is a gathering two days from now, you'll be proposing to that bastard daughter and announced it loud and clear for everyone to hear whether or not she says yes do I make myself clear?"

  Fred answers "yes sir.." in response unable to do anything as his body remains still down on his knees in submission to his father "get up and leave"

Fred gets up and turned around to leave, the second his hand touch the knob on the door his father say to him "Don't screw up"  in very dark and serious tone.