Part 2 A Drink

IMPORTANT INFO.

( This_is_fan_fiction_ characters_names_from_scooby_doo_DO_NOT_BELONG_TO_ME )

Thank you for reading

_________________________________________________________________________________

After pulling the hoodie from over is head, shaggy smile at daphne in a last-second business yet friendly manner; after all, he didn't mean to call out her name just now.

Shaggy scan her for a second before saying to her " why are you one who's looking all surprise when you're the one who called out to me firsts"

Daphne step closer to him and says " the last time I check you're the one who turned around when I said Mr green jacket"

shaggy lets out a short low laugh and says " you got a point, but, it was good to see-"

Daphne's phone interrupted him and she was kinda happy it did while at the same time she's questioning her sudden happy feeling.

When she takes the phone out of the bag and looks at the screen Freddy picture pops up.

Daphne is still being pissed off at him for stooding her up again this month and on their anniversary no less.

Shaggy looks at daphne looking at her phone, although he couldn't see who it was he decided to just ask "you're not gonna answer that?"

Daphne hears shaggy's question and ends the call and says " has of right now, it's nobody important" and pops the phone back in the bag.

After a small pause daphne sighs and just asks him " shaggy, do you want a drink?"

Shaggy had something to do so " sorry daphne, but there's somewhere I hafta be"

Daphne was surprised by his rejection and how well and smooth it was; think about how much he's grown; unlike a certain blonde.

But daphne understands that he's obviously busy, after all; he did look like he's in a rush just before she stopped him.

She looks back at him not showing her disappointment and says " don't worry about-" daphne stop this time at the sound of shaggy phone's ringing.

Shaggy pulls it out of his pocket and answers " hmm, come on man I'm like halfway there already" he sighs and end the called and turns back to Daphne who's been quiet and patiently waiting for him to finish and says " about that drink"

With a smile on her face, she takes his hand and says " do you know a good place"

Shaggy just answers her " yeah, a matter a fact I do and I guess even tho the clothes do make a woman, but I guess it also takes a real woman to make it look beautiful "

Daphne feeling great getting a compliment about her looks, after sending three and a half hours putting it together.

Still holding on to him as he leads the way; with a giggle, she says " is that a compliment or are you flirting with me"

Shaggy just answers her " none " Daphne felt a little disappointed and shaggy could tell but right now she looks a little cute being sad and all, to him; but, he didn't wanna Daphne to be sad for too long so he finishes his sentence " Since I'm just stating the facts"

Because daphne hold is a little hand tighter, shaggy could tell she was happy; but for some reason, he felt an uncomfortable feeling growing inside of him and he didn't like that; after all, they just meet for the first time in years.

10 minutes later and both Daphne and shaggy enter a bar called M.U.S.H. ( me you sex hotel) which was practically empty.

After a few strong drinks; Daphne looks at shaggy getting all serious and says " are you and Velma still dating?"

Shaggy glass stops inches away from his lips as he pauses for a second, then he drinks again and puts his empty glass on the table and asks her " why do you want to know that?"

Shaggy asked leaning over to her and she crossed her leg and takes another drink putting down her empty glass as well leaning forward and pulled shaggy by his hoodie jacket.

And says " I want to know because I'm pissed at Fred who stood me up for our one year anniversary and there's a 99.9% chance of me wanting to get wasted and get lad by you! now can you please answer me"

Shaggy never knew or saw this side of daphne and he likes that, but he knew this was something he shouldn't explore since there's 'that' and the whole Freddy thing.

Shaggy remove daphne's hand and answers " things didn't work out between us so we broke up a year and a half after the gang thing"

Daphne just gets up and says " sorry to hear that" just seconds before her lips were pressing against his.

Shaggy who was more shocked than the bartender with hands tempted to hold on to her; but, he pulls it back.

As he did, daphne pushes her tongue deeper in is mouth as she presses her sexy curve body against his, and with that shaggy just take this as a 'she kiss me first so I kiss her back' situation using one to hold her waist and the other firmly hold her butt.

Daphne lets out a moan in the kiss that was now cut short and interrupted by shaggy's phone.

Shaggy pushes her slightly away off of him and check his phone and see the message icon on the screen then looks back at Daphne who's now back in her seat and says " daphne I need to go now so-"

Crosses her leg and says " one more drink " interrupting him. Shaggy called over the bartender and whisper's some time to him and he walks away into the back room leaving shaggy and daphne alone.

Shaggy holds daphne's hand askes her " do you trust me? even tho we haven't seen each for a long long time"

Daphne senses kick in at shaggy's deep yet darkish tone; but she surprisingly wants to see where this conversation was going and says " yes shaggy I really do trust you" answering shaggy truthful without even questioning him on the way he asked her that, by the end of the small talk.

The bartender returned with two drinks on the wooden waiter one light blue shaded and the other dark blue shaded.

Daphne never saw these type of drink before and sees shaggy picks up one of the glasses and Daphne takes the other and ask shaggy who takes a sip of his " what is this?" shaggy just answers back " daphne, you said you trust me...." with that daphne take the drink and drinks it; as shaggy continues his sentence ending it by saying " big mistake" shaggy finish is drink and daphne's glass fell to the ground as she said, " sh...gg."

Just before blocking out her body leans forward. Shaggy caught her and picks her up bridal style; then looks over to the bartender and says. "put it on my tab " and walks away hearing the bartender answered him " yes boss"

(July 21, 2020)