Part 3 who is that bitch

IMPORTANT INFO.

( This_is_fan_fiction_ characters_names_from_scooby_doo_DO_NOT_BELONG_TO_ME )

Thank you for reading

_________________________________________________________________________________

Shaggy walk up to the door a someone pulls the door open for him, shaggy turns to the person and ask " is the car ready?" The person looks up at him and answers " yes boss ".

Still holding daphne in his arms shaggy walks over to the driver's side of the car, a female dress in a fitted black kneel high dress with and small-medium size orange belt that matches her earrings and shoes opens the door and removes herself from behind the wheel with a smile that quickly turns into a frown as she sees daphne sleeping in shaggy arms.

With a hint of jealousy in her voice, she says " so you picking up drunken stray dogs and cats now?" As she looks at daphne, shaggy pops her up more to is chest and says " no just someone more interesting than you have ever been, and by the way, the next time you ask me anything in that tone of yours you'll lose more than a finger and that's a promise" the deep yet cold dark tone of shaggy voice send chills down everyone's that's next to him dressed in black spines, unable to do or say anything thing.

Shaggy let up is bloodlust and tells her to "push back the driver's seat" and so she did.

Shaggy slowly but carefully when into the car with daphne and closed the door then use the control to start the car and pulls the seat belt over them both.

With a click of the seatbelt, he drives off leaving them behind.

As she watches shaggy drives off with that woman (daphne) still in is arms, she turns around and marches into the bar then call the bartender over grabs his shirt and asks him " who is that bitch"

(July 21, 2020)