Part 6 It was worth it

Shaggy goes into the car and closed the door then looks at Daphne and says " are you sure you really want to go?" Daphne looks back at shaggy then looks away from him as if she can't look at him without lying and say "yes I'm sure... so, please" shaggy didn't say another word and just start the car and drives off.

After a while, they finally come to stop at Daphne's house and she opens her door and so did shaggy as he walks around and meets her as she closes it.

Daphne looks shaggy in eyes then reaches up and kisses his cheek then pulls way as she turns to leave only to be stopped by shaggy's hand as he pulls her back giving her a real deepen kiss making her fingers grip down on his shirt.

As their lips disconnect from each other shaggy pulls away and say " if this is the last time I'll get to see this side of you, I'll have to at least make sure it's one too remember" Daphne smiles at his cheeses line but it was cut short as he gently pushes her away.

Shaggy enters the car then closes the door and says " bye daphne" as the window slowly goes up she says "yeah, later shaggy" just before the window was completely close and he drives.

Daphne takes in a deep breath and lets it out and says to herself " why do I feel like Cinderella"; a flashback of shaggy pop-up in her mind as she bit the bottom of her lip then ask herself " what I'm I doing? *sighs* pull yourself together daphne, even if he doesn't remember our anniversary you still love him...right?".
.
Daphne pulls out her cell phone and calls her head maid faith to meet then calls Fred and once again straight to voice message " hey this is Fred leave a message and I'll get back to you*beep*" Daphne look at the screen then pull the phone back to her ear and says "... It Daphne Freddy give me a call when you get this...okay" then end the call.

"Miss Daphne?" Daphne looks up at the sound of her name and sees faith getting out of a miniature Club cart (golf cart) walking towards her with a concerned expression on her face as she says " miss Daphne, what happened? " faith asks still looking worried about Daphne who is still quite.

Faith held Daphne's hands and looks at her firmly and says " did he said no?" with a saddened smile Daphne reply "he didn't get a chance to say anything... because he was never there, to begin with," maid faith turns around still holding Daphne's hand leading her to cart and say to Daphne as she sits "it's been a long night and I'm sure you're exhausted so how about a quick shower and something eat, hmm? ".

" haha, what will do without faith, and yes I feel for something sweet like... Donuts " with that faith gets into the cart and drives off.

Shaggy's phone vibrates and he pulls it out and looks at the screen then slides the green circle across and says "you get him?" the person on the answer immediately " yes boss, but is still refused to talk... A few minutes ago Gabriel and Brook say they found someone who'd talk but he got away and right now their looking for him... Boss?"

shaggy removed the phone from his ear and end the call then pulls the car over to the side of the road and goes into is contact and taps on brooks' name sending off the call, the phone rings and she answers "... Yes, boss?" with hesitation in her voice.

In an intimidating voice, shaggy says " you have until 6 am to find them and no more mistakes" and ends the call and drive off again.

It 9 in the morning and Mr. and Mrs. Marco arrived at work and see Fred and Angela together, eating and chatting as they both go very to them. Fred lookup acknowledges them and says "good morning Mr. and Mrs. Polo " with a confused look on there faces the married couple sits down at the table with them.

Mrs. Polo rests her head on first and says to Fred "what are doing here?" He raised a brow and answers "eating?" Mr. polo answers and says" oh we can see that that's why we're wondering why you eat here with Angela instead of Daphne" Fred put down is a fork and says in a questionable tone "Daphne?.." Then it hits him ".THE ANNIVERSARY, I completely forgot " the old couple hmmm's, in sync each other.

" How could you forget your wedding anniversary?" Fred looks at Mr. Polo and says "wedding? No, we're not married" Mr. and Mrs. Polo mouths drop out and his comments. Angela phones ring reminding everyone that she's still there " I've gotta take this excuse me" she mumbled as she gets up and leaves.

As all the attention goes back to Freddy Mr. Polo says " how long have known the girl?" and Fred answers him " since high school?" Then Mrs polo asks " how long have you been dating her for?" Fred push the plates away from him and say "a year, why?".

The couple looks at him and says in sync " that's what the heck we want to know" moving his arms Fred says " I'm not sure if... She wants to" Mr.Polo sighs and says " son You're an idiot, did you at least ask her?" and he shakes his head no then Mrs. Polo says " then how do know? Like come on Frederick she's been dating you for a year and even called me herself just to ask for a date off so she could spend a today with you, plus a woman doesn't stay with a man that long if she didn't want to spend the rest of her life with so get up and leave there's plenty of people to take over your shifts for today"

Fred gets up and leaves the table go to the locker room to change his clothes and at the door waiting for him was Angela with the flirtatious smile on her face as she reaches up and kisses him on the lips and says " sorry I made you forget about the anniversary" Fred wraps his arms around her waist and pull her into the changing room and says " it was worth It, after all, it was our anniversary too" as he leans in and kisses her back with her arm now wrap around his neck as they both stand there in the alone kissing each other passionately then breaks away with a smile on their faces.

Angela looks at the clock behind Fred and says" you better go" and he answers her and whispers "Yeah, I know, I will be back later to pick you up" with a kiss on the cheek Fred then leaves to his car and hit the road.