Part 5 take me home

IMPORTANT INFO.

( This_is_fan_fiction_ characters_names_from_scooby_doo_DO_NOT_BELONG_TO_ME )

Thank you for reading

_________________________________________________________________________________

Daphne that's still sleeping in shaggy's arms finally starts waking up; shaggy notice this and slows down the car a little bit.

After daphne's eyes and mind adjusted to her current situation she starts slapping the hell out of shaggy saying " are you freaking kidding me shaggy! you put something in my drink"

Shaggy was enjoying this and daphne notices and starts adding some power to her hits and says "didn't you? " shaggy just answers her and says " technically I didn't, but the bartender did" with that Daphne got pissed off an ask "why the hell did you do that? And where the heck are you taking me?" Shaggy didn't answer this time so she asked again "where are you taking me shaggy-"

Daphne got interrupted by the sudden sound of gunfire blazing at the car; as if it was a natural reaction shaggy changes the gears in the car and start going even faster and says to daphne.

" on the left turn pull the belt and go over to the passenger seat then open the small compartment and take out the guns in there, if you know how to use it shoot " seeing how calm daphne is surprise shaggy.

But what surprises him the most was when she asks him " how many rounds does it have?" He just answers her "14 rounds in each and there are 6 extra magazines, are you ready " daphne replies " yes"

As shaggy takes an inhuman left turn, on beat daphne practically turned into a freaking ninja with her swift movement pulling the seatbelt, jump into the passenger seat pulls the compartment, and tell shaggy to " Secure the doors and open the window" and just like that he did; as daphne claims out the window of the car he says " I only brought enough money to buy a drink and not a coffin " as daphne sits on the window frame with her hand on the handlebar she said " guess I'll just have to leave your ass on the road then" as she aims and shoots at the people who are still shooting at them.

Daphne knows that these people are shooting to kill and how dangerous this is; but she also knows that if she freaks out or acts stupid under pressure she'll get more than hurt and the look on shaggy's face when they were just getting shot at with that tight grip he had on her body, daphne whispers to herself " what the hell I'm I thinking at a time like this " she then aims at headlights and the airbags in the enemy's car exploded.

Just when she thought it was over shaggy pulls her in just in time before her body gets hit by the truck.

After reaching the safe zone shaggy says to daphne "are you OK" that question was it for her, daphne just shouts " what?!" at him and says "let me out of this car or I swear to god I'll jump out" he knows that she was serious so he pulls over the car; she open the door and walk out and shaggy went after her and says "Daphne wait "she didn't listen, walking away at her own speed.

As shaggy caught up to her and grab hold of her hand stopping her. Daphne turns around and says "let go of me shaggy"

Shaggy refuses and her emotions finally catch up to her and this time she not holding back any punches and shaggy took them all as they both throw words at each other " what the hell was that shaggy?! Did you get in trouble or something ", " It's, nothing like that ", " then why were they trying to kill you?", " I can't tell you ", " what do you mean you can't tell me? I literally just shot at a bulletproof car not knowing if killed them and you tell me you can't say nothing ", " yes".

Daphne still feeling drunk and upset over everything that as happened.

And shaggy sees that and says " I can't tell you everything, but" then takes out his phone " I got a message that someone's following me and if I wasn't with you and someone else-"

Daphne cuts him off and says " what if it was someone else? You make it sound like-"

Shaggy kisses daphne to shut her up at first but, that kiss turn into something else. Daphne pushes shaggy away an slaps him across the face.

Even though it hurts and he knows that he deserves it but at the same time the feeling of that kiss hit them both hard enough to kiss again.

Daphne breaks the kiss again and tells shaggy to "pulls me up" and just like that he did; has daphne wraps her legs around his waist tightly and starts kissing him in a sweet yet roughly heated manner; a sudden image of Freddy pops up in her mind, she ignored it the first time until she heard his voice echos in her head saying 'you know I love you right?' With that she pulls away from shaggy and goes into the car and strap the seatbelt then says to shaggy " take me home"