Part 4 bullcrap

IMPORTANT INFO.

( This_is_fan_fiction_ characters_names_from_scooby_doo_DO_NOT_BELONG_TO_ME )

Thank you for reading

_________________________________________________________________________________

The bartender holds the woman hand and squeezes it; with quick movements, she steps on his foot and kicks him between his legs; has the bartender kneels hit the ground she pulls out a [Glock 43 Caliber 9mm] gun from her inner thighs and aims it at is head and ask him once again " who is that b*tch and you better answer me rick"

Rick, the bartender still feeling the pain of his little brother looks up off the ground and answers her ", I don't know!" She didn't believe him and shouts " bull crap! You mean to tell me that you didn't hear a name or know nothing about that b*tch" as she presses one of her spike heels on ricks thigh, everyone in the bar could hear him screaming; a few of them wanted to help him but because she a higher rank than them they did nothing.

Rick knows that no matter what happens she can't kill him without reason but there no rules that say she couldn't torture him and with that thought in mind and his body still in pain he says to her " I really don't know her! This is the first time I've seen her and the boss even brought her here himself and tell me to keep a distance so I did! And you and I both know brook, what happens when we don't listen " with that brook, the woman in orange and black lets him go and leave the bar.

Brook takes her phone out and calls someone. As the person answers the phone she says " mick send me the boss location " and he just answers " I can't, the boss text me saying to take a break and tell nowhere he's headed and that includes you" brook ends the call and says " just who the hell is this she-devil?! that made the boss not even want me to know his location! what the hell! who is she?"

A few cars pull up at the front of the bar and everyone shaggy left behind got in one and leave.