Meeting ex boyfriend/ knowing shane alive

In another dimension world call equestria. A black alicorn pony name princess Luna happily all ponies trust her and her daughter rainbow dash after return from being nightmare moon thanks Mephiles the dark hedgehog. Her older sister a white alicorn with rainbow hair, pink eyes nsme princess Celestia came outside from they castle to talk.

Princess celestia:Sister. I came out because you feel sad. It about you know who.

Princess luna(sad):Yes and i happy you, rainbow dash and rest all equestria trust me but i miss my son.

Princess celestia:I know your sad miss your son but send shane to another world keep him safe from Mephiles.

Princess luna(crying):Even tirn into nightmare moon. Try kill you my sister even brin war in equestria 1000 moons ago before you send me to moon.

Princess celestia hug princess Luna cherr her up then dark clound cover Canterol Castle. A smoke land they yard. A back crystal hedgehog with pink and green eyes. His name Mephiles the dark hedgehog.

Princess luna(mad):You finally came Mephiles

Princess luna(mad):You finally came Mephiles. I thought i send you in prison monster.

Mephiles:I one version of Mephiles the dark hedgehog my dear luna but i like you were nightmare moon.

Princess celestia(mad):My sister won't become nightmare moon thanks rainbow dash, Twilight, and rest they friends.

Mephiles:With elements of harmony. I came tell you about a threat my student from planet earth.

A light blue pegasus pony with rainbow hair attack Mephiles to ground. Her name rainbow dash.

Princess luna:Rainbow dash

Princess luna:Rainbow dash. How you came from pony village.

Rainbow dash:Because mom. I senes a horrible darkness came to threat you and Aunt celestia. I fly with super speed make sure teach this crystal hedgehog to ground.

Princess celestia:Rainbow dash. That crystal hedgehog is Mephiles.

Rainbow dash look at Mephiles before  got near to princess Luna and celestia.

Rainbow dash:By all equestria crystal hedgehog with no mouth is my dad.

Princess Luna:Yes but he one fake version of himself.

Mephiles:Indeed and you super fast speed very impressive daughter. I cane tell you Shane alive.

Rainbow dash/Princess celestia/Princess luna(shock):What.

Mephiles:Yes. I created a potral to rainbow dash to world call earth to test they if they defeat my student.

Rainbow dash:I don't care your stupid student Mephiles. I care mom, aunt celestia, my friends but now i see my long lost little baby brother. Then i go to save him.

Princess celestia;Not with out princess Twilight rainbow dash. You need your best friend to help you.

Mephiles:Friendship in not ture magic  because my student prove it against you two and others living on earth.

Mephiles give portal to princess luna then start flying away to clouds.

Mephiles:If you prove against my student friendships is true magic with Shane. One day i return to i had everything (evil laughter).

Dark clouds are gone. Princess Luna, Princess celestia, and rainbow dash go back Castle. Rainbow dash look out side.

Rainbow dash:Don't worry Shane. I bring home with me and i be happy see you after all moons ago. No ponys stop us reunited.

Soon rainbow dash with princess Twilight sparkle come to earth but a blue hedgehog will be rainbow dash senpia.