Princess Charlie met Karai and master splinter.

In turtles lair Charlie sit in living room wlhen turtles explained master splinter in private.

Charlie(thinking):So far others don't trust me even after i explained about Angel. Well. After i explained master splinter.

??:So. You princess of underworld Charlie.

Charlie see Karai come out shadow holding sword out.

Charlie:Who you are and you live with turtles and master splinter

Kiara(mad):You mean my brothers and father . I tell you something princess. If you lying to us about your problem. I might won't go easy to you even you are princess of underworld.

Charlie:I understand. I here to you all like others.

Karai(mad):I know but i don't trust you Charlie.

Karai put her sword away when master splinter came ask to Charlie in his pr Charlie in master splinter room ofter tea. Charlie sit down to talk.

Master splinter. I need tell me because we be ready against Angel the demon cat.

Charlie:I told your sons and they friends even rainbow dash and Shane the hedgehog about Angel so far. I want them stop Angel but i take her back with me.

Master splinter:Charlie. I understand you having hard time but i need know more about her with dark chaos emerald.

Charlie:All i know do far. Dark emerald change anyone become evil. Even your friends, sons even Karai.

Master splinter:I see. Do you know dark emerald do any one in underworld.

Charlie:Only sort time. But i afraid they be effect for longer unless you strong.

Master splinter:Not let darkness control you.(I wonder that Mephiles plan.) You did well to tell us so far. May i ask you a question Charlie.

Charlie:Sure.

Master splinter:Why you help angel she don't want help to change.

Charlie:I believe all demons in underworld change. I want prove my father. But i afraid angel ruin everything i try do. That why i need rainbow dash and Shane the hedgehog to stop her. You all do whatever you want to dark emerald but Angel come with me.

Master splinter:We need talk others after school. Right now you go back underworld.

Charlie:Alright. Thanks listen master splinter.

Charlie open her bag to glsd her book to cast spell go back underworld. Soon Charlie tell us more about Angel ally to mobius thanks cynder information.