Taking her guardian

This chapter RaveNardo79
After my friends left sunset shimmer apartment. Leo with his girlfriend Raven before talking Charlie to explained master splinter about Angel.

Raven starshine:You sure we trust Charlie told us about Mephiles new student. Angel the hell cat.

Leo:We need  know everything about help  Shane and rainbow dash stop angel. Don't worry. I promise we be alright with Charlie

Raven(smile):Alright. I see you and others after school. I love you.

Leo(smile):I love you to Raven.

They kiss before leo left to go bach his hideout. Raven made back her apartment then see her guardian. Her name Savannah raise Raven for long time. Savannah made dinner for them. Raven sit down in living with her food.

Savannah:How your day with your friends even woth your boyfriend leo.

Raven starshine:Good until we found truth one friend fount about hos older twin sister rainbow dash, starlight  glimmer with princess Twilight sparkle from equestria came vist.

Savannah:Really. Shane be happy see his long lost twin sister rainbow dash, starlight  glimmer but i more surprised princess from equestria vame with them.

Raven starshine:Yes and wrost part Mephiles alive even had a student named Angel the hell cat from underworld. Then strange part a princess of underworld came ask our help.

Savannah:Well. Today got more interesting for you and your friends Raven.

Raven starshine:Yes. I want help our friends even face that pussycat. She freak hate everything we care and love do. Savannah.

Savannah part her food on table then give Raven hug with smile.

Savannah(smile):I sure when you and your friends stand together even with princess of underworld help. Like you over come your fear.

Raven starshine(smile):You right Savannah. I over fome my friends with my friends before sonic, shane and rest they friends came from mobius. Best part i over come my fear against Victoria. Thanks Savannah

Savannah:I happy  cheer you up. Maybe you not tell me others.

Raven starshine;Well sunset shimmer told me princess Twilight and shane start fell in love. They use be child friend.

Savannah:That romantic.

Raven starshine:Yes is Savannah. I going bed early for big plans after school. Good night Savannah

Savannah:Good night Savannah.(i proud Raven because you care your friends but i hope ypu all stop Angel.)

Next chapter Sondash moment.