Ola, Casey jones, and sonic moment

This chapter for CaseOla16. Enjoy the chapter.

Back team sonic place  all sonic friends with sonia and manic in living room talking about Angel look like blaze the cat.

Sonia:Do you all think this Angel be blaze the cat from our world.

Knuckles:Maybe. But Angel is opposite then blaze so far. Even princess of underworld  explains to us.

Manic:Even part Angel from underworld here on this planet.

Cream:I know but where mr. Sonic.

Amy rose:Sonic outside thinking. Just  let sonic be alone.

Shadow:Sure like you choose just be friends to sonic even sonic told you he like you.

Silver(mad):Shadow. We promise we don't talk about it.

Shadow:Whatever.

Outside sonic thinking about Charlie told us so far but some reason sonic can't stop thinking rainbow dash came from equestria to help us.

Sonic(thinking):I can't stop rainbow dash. She from equestria with princess Twilight, spike, starlight glimmer. Strange part she older twin daughter to Mephiles the dark hedgehog and princess luna. How come i stop thinking about her.

Sonic see Ola and Casey jones at park. Sonic had a idea to talk Ola and casey Jones. With his super speed. Sonic went park to talk them.

Sonic:Hey Ola and Casey. Can i ask you two.

Ola:Sure sonic. You ask us.

Sonic:Ever since rainbow dash came from equestria with others. I don't know why. Some reason I can't stop thinking about her.

Casey Jones:Wait minute. Are falling in love to rainbow dash.

Sonic blush when casey Jones then ola put her hand to sonic

Ola:Sonic. That sweet you fell in love to rainbow dash but why you ask us.

Sonic:Okay. If you two promise keep between us.

Casey jones and Ola look each other before agree. Sonic explained happened back mobius before we came to earth thanks Mephiles the dark hedgehog.

Casey Jones:You having hard time after Sally break up to you even Amy rose told you she just stay friends.

Sonic(sad):Yes. I want make same mistake happened back mobius then rainbow dash came. Some reason i scared happened again. That why i came ask you two.

Ola:Sonic. I sorry happened to you. I believe you might love.

Sonic:You believe  i find special someone or when rainbow dash come from somepony.

Ola:Yes. My advice get know rainbow dash even help her with her because she never be with us before.

Sonic(smile):You right. Thanks hou two help me. Promise don't anyone about i told you.

Casey Jones:Sure sonic. Go for it.

Sonic run to my apartment then casey Jones kiss his girlfriend Ola.

Casey Jones(smile):Great advises help sonic.

Ola:Thanks Casey. I sure no one listen us  about sonic told us.

They start walking back to they home but little they know Angel was listen whole time.

Angel(evil smile):Sonic the speed demon rat afraid not tell about him. Now i know i ruin his life even his weakness against them.

Next chapter is sondash moment.