Charlie explained

Princess Twilight and mystery went to living room but our friends here with Charlie. Charlie start be nervous because she hate her cousin Angel cause soon to ruin our lives.

Shane:Guys. You came with new person. Friends of yours.

Raven:Nope. She from underworld came ask our help. We don't know why yet.(Some reason i don't trust Charlie.)

Rarity:Charlie know us to well. And you be more shock rainbow dash and Shane.

Rainbow dash:Frist time came to earth. We know. Because our father Mephiles.

Jabok:Wait minute. I thought we stop him few months ago.

Princess Twilight:Well. Mephiles alive. You all his test how powerful you all.

Sonic(mad):Great. I can't believe another copy of version himself trick us.

Knuckles:No kidding. Mephiles the dark hedgehog do many things even created version of himself.

Shadow:Not his own kids.

Rainbow dash(mad):We not like him. One day we prove him shane and mystery won't be like him.

Charlie:Everyone. Csn you get along because this important because i believe others join Mephiles.

We look at Charlie before we all sit down. Charlie only one standing.

Charlie:Look. I know you all are part demons, aliens,  and vampires. My family keep eye you all. But now i ask for rainbow dash and Shane help my family problem. You see i more then princess of underworld. I redeem all demons be good. Alot demons hate idea but my mom like. Now my father said his sorry. They one demon hate everything you all care.

Sunset shimmer:It a red demon cat try kill us but leave Shane and rainbow dash live.

Charlie:Yes. Her name Angel the hell cat. I freaked hate say this but she cross line made deal with that demon hedgehog.

Ola:So Angel is working with Mephiles the dark hedgehog.

Mars:Any idea Angel do to us Charlie.

Charlie(scared):To prove friendships isn't true magic.

All us(shocked):What.

Charlie:Wrost of all. Angel might make deal some what revenge to you all from past. One thing. I found picture about a black diamond Mephiles give Angel.

Charlie show us picture of black diamond. Team sonic believe one of chaos emerald from past.

 Team sonic believe one of chaos emerald from past

Sonic:Is this chaos emerald Charlie.

Charlie:I never heard chaos emeralds. I believe this  one is dangerous.

Arsenio:That great. One dangerous from Mephiles use against us.

Leo:How come you ask  Shane and rainbow dash Charlie.

Charlie:Well. They won't be control by hater and darkness be in your heart.

Raven starshine:You believe people's in past join them against us. (I thought out one person want revenge to me.)

Makalay light:Got more information you tell us Charlie.

Charlie:I wish i tell you more. But i tell you one thing. You not rage control you.

Cream:May i ask why princess Charlie.

Charlie:Loose control you rage give Angel more power.

April:That good information. (I wish i read her mind but she born in underworld.)

Ola:Why not Shane and rainbow dash good his place for tonight. Rest us be ready just in case.

Shadow:No. Team sonic is going back mobius. Rest you all handle without us.

Sonic:No.

Shadow:What you said faker.

Sonic:We stay against Angel. Then we go back mobius when they don't need us.

Shadow:Whatever.

Rest us start leave but Charlie been ask by leo to come tell tgey father master splinter.

Next chapter is sondash moment.

I want say i sorry took long make a story but i back. I hope you all understand.