Be save from skylanders drangon

Angel teportal all us to roof when no one see us still glad my neck then toss  me to ground.

Angel:Do you three beat one most deadly cat in hell.

Sonic:Well. This more fun when we stop  then glad dark emerald away you.

Angel(evil smiles):Won't happened. Is Ola or Casey Jones aren't here give you a advice ti beat me sonic.

Rainbow dash and myself look at sonic because he believes angel heard everything when sonic talk Casey and Ola.

Sonic(mad):You heard everything when i talk our friends that none your business.

Angel(evil smiles):Maybe i maybe i didn't. What you going do speed demon rat.

Sonic try use his spin dash attack but Angel use her fire powers to knock sonic to wall hard.

Shane/rainbow dash(shocked):That impossible.

Angel:So much hero of mobius. Now i deal you two. I going ask for once. Instead against Mephiles. Join us. You two help your father Mephiles bring darkness to all worlds even equestria.

Shane:Never.

Rainbow dash:Like we  won't serve with our father. They no way we join with monster like you.

Angel freak out when we refuse to join Mephiles after all he done our life. Angel force her demon fire powers to us

Angel(mad):Then die like rest this living world.

A lightning hit to ground made angel scared.

Angel(scared):Lighting. But no clouds tonight.

Cynder:That was warned shot angel. Surrender dark emerald to us.

We see cynder flying even breathing lightning to Angel. Princess Twilight and spike came to roof.

Princess Twilight:Are you all alright.

Rainbow dash:No. Sonic got beat up easily because angel found out sonic talking a advice from Ola and Casey Jones.

Sonic start get up but he having hard time to stand up. Angel escaped from cynder attack.

Sonic(weak):Where angel go and when we got a dragon from equestria breath lighting.

Spike:Cynder not from equestria but she is powerful.

Cynder flying  down to check us.

Next chapter Angel and Mephiles the dark hedgehog meet a dangerous group or cynder told us why she here.