extra: all worth it.

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐉𝐨𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐳 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 �...

𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝
𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐉𝐨𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐳 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲
𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚
𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Chloe Allen peered up at the yellow exterior of the house. She couldn't hear noise from outside and wondered why Sylvie Brett dorve her over to the place if nobody was around. The paramedic in question brought out a set of keys and welcomed herself inside the home. She looked back at her friend and waved a hand over. "Chloe, come on in."

"You live here, Sylvie?" Chloe asked as she walked up the front porch steps.

"Oh, no." Sylvie answered, offering to take off Chloe's coat for her. "My best friend does. It's usually loud around here." She cupped her hands over her mouth and yelled. "Maddie? Show yourself!"

"Kitchen!" A voice from down the hall called out.

There was no need for Chloe to walk delicately around the wooden floors of the house; it looked welcoming with the framed family photos by the staircase and the scattered kid's toys in the living room. Chloe was met with the scent of pancakes and coffee as she trudged further down the hall. On the white door frame of the kitchen, there was a small line, no less than 4 feet tall. Beside it was Benjie, 2019 neatly scribbled.

"Are you guys hungry?" The voice asked and Chloe saw that it belonged to a woman who stood behind the stove, draping syrup over a stack of pancakes. "I'm almost done with this batch for the boys. Take a seat, take a seat." The smile the woman gave was just like the color yellow: bright, full of optimism, and one that would surely grab anybody's attention.

Sylvie had started to place three coffee mugs on the dinner table while also introducing Maddie Severide. "Just accept the food she shoves in your face. You won't regret it." Sylvie placed a plate of pancakes in front of herself and Chloe.Nodding, Chloe took a seat at the table.

Maddie had long and dark hair that fell down her back and reached her waist and Chloe wanted to ask which salon she had got it done because it looked so shiny. As Maddie came around the kitchen island, Chloe saw that her belly was huge like watermelon huge.

"Hey, Mads, where are your boys?" Sylvie asked.

"I sent them on a food run." Maddie answered and took a seat at the head of the dinner table, right between the two ladies. She neatly perched her hands over her swollen belly. "It was supposed to be only Kelly but Benjie wants to help any way he can with the baby."