ɴɪᴄᴋɪ ᴍɪɴᴀᴊ-4ᴀᴍ

*unedited*

Y/N POV

4:07am

"Babe Ive been calling your phone all night can you just answer or text me back to let me know your okay please. I-I-I cant get intouch with your security or your assistant. Im worried. Please Answer,"

I hung up the phone for what seemed like the 100th time. I've been calling nicki all fucking night and she's not answering. She told me she was gonna be home around 11 and its 5 hours later and I haven't heard anything.

Its not like her to just come home and not tell me anything.

I paced the house thinking of where she could be. I called the studio- no answer, hell I even called fucking drake. Nigga said he ain talked to her.

I peeked into Papa Bear's room making sure he was sleeping.

I walked over to him putting my finger under his nostrils making sure he was breathing. I found myself doing this every night.

I yawned before sitting down in the rocking chair.

Cmon Nicki, Where are youuuu

Honestly, Her ass better be in trouble or hurt because if she walk through the door like aint shit happened, Its gon be a problem.

I didnt want to seem like a crazy girlfriend and just text everybody she knows. Maybe Im just tripping.

But I miss my honey bunches of oats. I just wanna cuddle with her and kiss on her. I wanna hear her laugh or I wanna just make her mad so she can choke me.

Maybe I got issues cause I just seen her this morning.

I pressed the power button on my phone. The time read 4:36am, still no notifications from this fucking girl.

Im tired, sleepy as fuck because papa bear was a trip today. But I dont feel comfortable going to sleep until I know this girl is okay so im fighting it.

"Baby"
I felt soft kisses to my lips, I know those lips from anywhere.

"Uh uh move," I said pushing her looking at her like she lost her damn mind, "what time is it?"

I grabbed my phone seeing the time was 7:21am. I must've dozed off.

"Where the hell have you been onika"
"Babyyyyy," she said whining trying to kiss me again.

"No. You told me you were gonna be home by 11," I said getting out of the chair walking into the hallway.

I figured this was gonna turn into an argument  and I didn't want to wake up papa bear.

"I got caught up at the studioooo," she said grabbing my waist.

"Dont fucking lie to me. I call dem motherfuckers and they said you wasnt there"

"Cmon baby can we do this later? Im tireddd"

"dontchu think im tired too? I waited up as long as I could because you nor yo fucking team wanted to answer my fucking calls. You know what. Get yo hands off me," I said moving her arms from me and walking to the guest room.

"Whattchu doin," she said looking at me.

"Im sleeping in here, Goodnight. Go get in bed"
"Bruh you doing too much"
"just tell me where you were"
"Y/n"
"Nicki. Im not playing," I said giving her a deadly look.

"It doesnt matter. Im here now," she said getting in the bed.

"You was with a bitch wasnt you? huh and and you had yo fuckin team ignore me so u could fuck her right"
"What the fuck are you talking about?"
"You know what the fuck im talking about. Its that bitch from instagram huh? See I knew yo ass was cheating. I fucking knew it"
"Nigga what? You know how crazy you sound?"
"You know what! Fuck you!"I yelled getting up and storming out of the room.

"y/n/n baby chill," she said grabbing my waist pulling my body into hers.

"No, let me go. fuck you. you fucking cheating ass bitch"

"Whatchu just call me?" Nicki said tightening her grip on me.

"You heard me!"

"Say it again, call me another one y/n and yo ass wont be walking tomorrow," nicki whispered into my ear as she grabbed my neck.

I cant lie and say it didnt turn me on. But Im mad at her. She not finna get away with this.

"Who is she? Just tell me."
"It aint nobody"
"SO WHERE WERE YOU HUH?"
"chill the fuck out with that yelling man. Ian playing witcho ass y/n/n"

She still had a good grip on my waist. Pretty sure its gonna be bruised later. This little mf was strong.

"Fuck you Onika. Now let me go so I can get my shit and go!"
"GO WHERE HUH? Fuck yo ass gon go!"
"Let. Me. Go."
"No"
"You hurting me"
"I dont care," she said turning my head to look at her. "I wasnt with no bitch. Im not cheating on yo goofy ass and thats all you need to know. But if you EVER talk to me like that again , im gonna fuck you up, you hear me?"

I shook my head.

"Use yo words motherfucka"
"Yes"
"Yes what?" she said letting go of my waist and untying the loop on my shorts.

"Yes nicki," I said rolling my eyes.

She let out a bitter laugh before putting her hands into my shorts and sliding two fingers in between my folds.

"Once again, yes what?"
"Mmm"
"Huh? I cant hear you?"

I just bit my lip and closed my eyes to the pleasure.

"You think im playing witcho ass right?" She said removing her fingers and putting them in her mouth.

I just watched her motions. I think I regret the attitude

"I want you upstairs and ready by time I get up there. You understand me now?"she said grabbing my nipple through my crop top and pinching it

"mmm yes"
"yes what?" she gritted pinching it harder.

"Yes daddy"
"Good girl, now go!" she said smacking my ass as hard as she could.

"fuck you and that bitch you fucking," I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"Keep fucking talking y/n" she said laughing. "Keep it up, I wantchu to!"

I rolled my eyes marching upstairs and slamming the door.

Wait, lemme stop playing with this woman before she kills me forreal.

We prolly finna fuck and all but that doesn't change the fact that she was gone all night and wont tell me where she was. Im not letting that shit go.

Im doing this because this prolly the last time we gon fuck in awhile and I wanna make it worth it

————————

Yall hornyfreakyfucks thought yall was get that sex scene? Tuh

Im jp, i gotchall, eventually 🏃🏾‍♀️