ᴄʜʟÖᴇ- ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?

COMMENT & VOTE SO MORE IMAGINES CAN BE CREATED!!!

Y/N POV

"You got this girl in my face y/n! Sending me pictures of yall laid up and dont tell me the shit old because you just got that tattoo a month ago."
"Baby.."
"Dont baby me. You told me it was over. You said it was strictly co parenting but you still fucking this bitch? You a lying ass bitch, you know dat?"
"Chloe baby hear me out"
"Ian tryna hear it," Chloe said as she grabbed her purse and walked downstairs.

"Where you going?"
"Away from yo ain't shit ass. Go fuck Ari! Talking bout some  oh that's jus my baby mama. Shit cordial. We ended not long after Mari was born. You a fucking liar"

With that, Chloe walked out our home. A home we've been building for 2 years and I destroyed in one night.

CHLOE POV

"Hello?" My sister said in a groggy voice. I hated to wake her up at this late time but I needed somewhere to go.
"Can you unlock your door?" I said trying not to cry.
"Girl what the hell.." she replied as I heard movement in the background.

Moments later she opened the door and I pushed past her towards the kitchen.

"Chloe what the hell!"

I didn't respond as I grabbed a bottle of wine and chugged it straight out the bottle.

"Bitches aint shit. I swear to god"
"What happened," Halle said sitting down at the island.

I took a few more gulps before resting my hands on the counter.

"This bitch been fucking on her baby mama this whole time! I shoulda never trusted that shit. She got four kids with the girl, why wouldnt she fuck her! right?"

"Chloe slow down on the wine"
"You aint got nothing stronger ?"
"So y/n been sleeping with ari?" she looked at me confused.
"Yep and I been a stupid bitch. I been taking care of dem kids like they mine! Every morning, every night. Why are you fucking on a girl who dont take care of her kids? Ari see them once maybe twice a week. Im more of a mother to the kids than her. AND Y/N JUST GONNA FUCK THE BITCH?? AFTER EVERY FUCKING THING!"
"That doesn't make any sense. How did you find out?"
"She sent me a video of y/n sleep in her bed yesterday. And I know the shit recent because I seen that spine tattoo she just got like a month ago. That shit is so wack"
"Aww sissy Im so sorry this happened to you," Halle came around the table hugging me.

I just cried in her arms. I cant believe this bitch cheated on me.

Y/N POV

I fucked up. Real bad. I love chloe but Ari just fucked things up. Its like no matter who i find or who i want, she pops up with her charm. I always get sucked back in. I never wanted to hurt Chloe. Besides my children,She's the best thing to happen to me.

I was drunk and vulnerable. But thats no excuse for what i did.

"MOMMMYYYYY" I hear my youngest daughter call me.
"Yes baby"
"We late to Icylinn!!"
"Shit," I muttered.

I forgot all about this damn birthday party.

I got up throwing on some shorts because I already had Chloe's Tour hoodie on.

"Cmon Yall!"

"Ma do we have to go??" My oldest son responded.

"Yea plus I have to do something okay? It wont be long plus its free food. As soon as its over, Ill come getchall ."

"Fine," he said sitting on the floor putting his Jordans on.

Never did I think I was gonna have four kids, let alone some fucking twins. Wtf was my fast ass thinking??