ᴋᴇʟʟʏ ʀᴏᴡʟᴀɴᴅ-ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

*unedited*

Y/N POV
5:32am

I woke up to the hard knocks at my door. I jumped up grabbing my glasses and looking at the clock. Who the fuck is knocking at my door at this time of night. I checked the babycam to make sure Noah was asleep still before I walked downstairs.

I opened the door to see two police officers.
I seen at least 3 police cars and the security too. It had to be serious if the security was here.

From the look on their faces, I knew it was bad.

"Hello, Are you Mrs.Rowland?"
"Yes, How may I help you?"
"I think its best if you come to the hospital with us," the female officer said taking off her hat.

My mind drifted to Kelly. I realized she never came home and I woke up to an empty bed. My emotions came over me as I thought the worst.

"Okay, I have to get my kids first. Give me a moment"
"Thats fine"

I walked the stairs attempting to wipe the tears off my face. I needed to wake Titan up and I didnt want to scare him with me crying.

"bubs, get up," I said tapping him. He was just like kelly. Hated getting woken up out their sleep.

He groaned at me then sat up in his bed.
"Get your shoes on and go downstairs okay?"

He shook his head and walked to the bathroom.

I walked into Noah's nursery first grabbing his diaper bag making sure he had everything he needed.
Because his nursery was connected to our room, I went to brush my teeth and fix myself up before I grabbed him and walked downstairs.

"Lets go," I grabbed Titans had and walked towards our security's truck.

Getting in the car I tried to hold back my tears so I wouldn't scare Titan.

"Its not looking good," The security Gabe said.

"Gabe-"
"Im sorry, I felt like you needed to know so u can know what to expect when we get there"
"What happened?"
"Car Accident. Kelly was rushing to get home"
"Fuck," I cursed to myself.

FLASHBACK
Kelly POV

"What time is it?"' I asked my assistant Omar as I was getting my hair done for Tonights party.

"Its a quarter to five. Once We get done here, we have to go get dressed at Miss Tina's House then head to the venue by seven."
"Titan?"
"Wit your dad on the way to the playoff game."
"Thanks Mar"
"No Problem," he said closing the trailer door.

Tonight was one of Bey's Parties she likes to throw when she's bored. I hadn't really been out since I had Titan a few months ago So I was happy to have some Mommy Time.

PARTY TIME.

"Sis you look amazing," Bey said to me as I walked in.
"Me? Look at you girl. You glowing for real," I said laughing.
"Whatever. Make sure you have a good time tonight kells. You deserve it"
"Thank you beybey," I said hugging her.
"No problem babe," she said back before Jay called her over to talk to people.