ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ

Im late?? MY BAD. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed thanksgiving and ate good low vibrational plates.

This isnt really an Celebrity Imagine. Just you and a OC. Her name is Jai/Jaila in this book and you can imagine her as anyone you want.

The Choice Is Yours. Enjoy.

Y/N POV

I looked at the mirror trying to pick out anything wrong with me or what I had on.

Today was thanksgiving and the day I would meet my girlfriend's family.They were downstairs and I was yet to come out the room. Me and Jai have been dating almost two years on. It was long distance and on/off for the most part. Until about 5 months ago when I made the decision to move in with her.

I was moving from Michigan to Texas. A big ass move that I was scared for. But since ive been here, I havent regretted anything.

She treated me exactly how I needed. I was Chrisean crazy for her and I wouldnt want it any other way.

"Bae!" she called my name as she walked upstairs and into our shared room.

She seen me looking at myself picking out my insecurities. She knew me like the back of her hand. A gift and a curse at sometimes.

"You look amazing baby, stop trying to pick something wrong."
"I just want them to like me," I said lowly as I turned towards her.

She walked to me wrapping her hands around my waist pulling me closer, "They going to love you and Sam is be here too. There's nothing to be scared of bae."

"Im just nervous," I said putting my head down.

She lifted my head up before softly kissing me," Im gonna be here the whole time. Its gonna be fine I promise."

"Can you faggots come on!" I heard Sam yell from downstairs. She was Jai's best friend and the reason I met her. I giggled at what she called us as Jai yelled back to her,

"Shut up bitch!" She turned back to me, "You ready?"

"I might as well be," She grabbed my hand and we walked out the room.

I squeezed her hand as the voices became louder. My anxiety was through the roof.

You got this girl. You got this.

"Damn finally shit, Cmon so we can fucking eat," Sam said making the room laugh.

"Just a moment.  Everyone, this is my girlfriend y/n"

I waved and said my Hi's to everyone but inside I was screaming.

We said grace before we got our food and settled in.

Because im clingy, as we sat at the table I had my hand in the ripped hole in her jeans.

She always called me weird for doing that but it was comfortable.

I looked at my phone and smiled as I seen one of my college friends text me

Taylor🙂 : Bitch, We out to the Dranksgiving tonight. That mf gon be a vibe. We free till 11 so ima meet you in that bitch 1045💃🏼💃🏼

 We free till 11 so ima meet you in that bitch 1045💃🏼💃🏼