1K Special 💜

Mizuki

"God where are weeeee~???"Tyson moaned as tick mark appeared on my head.

"Tyson for the last time how can we know and if you ask this one more time I WILL FORGET YOU ARE MY FRIEND!!" I shouted angrily as he pouted and looked away.

"But seriously though where are we?" Ray asked looking at the big buildings in front of us as max scratches his cheek confused. One minute we are at Tyson and then we are at some weird place.

"Ohhhhh where are we icy ?" I asked pouting while shaking kai as his eye twitched and looked at me annoyed.

"Now if you ask this again I will forget you are a girl

"Now if you ask this again I will forget you are a girl." He said crossing his arms as I pouted and looked away.

"FINE NOW I WILL NOT EVEN ASK YOU AGAIN THAT I-AHH" I yelped as I bumped into someone but before I could fell I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I opened my eyes and gasped to see two ruby eyes watching me.

"Oh my god I am sorry I didn't saw you." We startled and looked to see a beautiful girl with pink hair and green forest orbs. But she looked a lot like me which is totally impossible.

"N-no its ok I actually-" "I am sorry for her behavior and that she bumped into you cause of her shouting at me." Kai said smiling with rosy cheeks at her as I looked at him shocked.

"Y-you just ugh!!" I screamed and punched him in stomach as he chocked on his spit.

"OHH KAI BEING ROASTED BY MIZUKI WOOOHOOO!!" Tyson shouted happily as we both laughed but shivered as we felt two ruby eyes at us. We looked back and screamed loudly as we saw kai glaring at us coldly.

"You idiots you-" He was about to hit us when suddenly I pulled tyson in front of me as he took punch in his stomach. Tyson screamed and fell down crying as I stiffened and looked at him shocked.

"You-" "AHHHH RAY SAVE ME FROM THIS MONSTER!!!" I screamed and threw my jacket at kai as he tripped a bit.

I ran to ray and hugged ray tightly when suddenly we heard a shout.We looked behind shocked to see ray running towards us but a little bit older like that lady.

"Mizuki what happened?" He asked lady as our eyes widen. He looked at us shocked as his eyes widen.

"So now you see?" That lady said smiling while looking at me when suddenly she was hugged from behind.

"Awwwww there are you mi I missed you so-" He looked at us shocked as we all looked at max. He was exactly like max but older. Oh god just what is happening today.

"Y-you guys are just like-" He winced as he was suddenly punched from behind. We looked back and gasped to see an older version of Tyson. Oh wow only now kai is left I think. All of them stood in front us as Tyson and him looked at each other.