Long Lasting 💜

Mizuki

It was sunset as I walked across river when suddenly I heard some voices

It was sunset as I walked across river when suddenly I heard some voices. I looked down to see 2 boys around my age beyblading.

"YOU ARE A GONER!" The one with cap shouted angrily.

"The game has just begun kid." The taller one smirked as I narrowed my eyes. He looks a bit familiar. I gasped as his blade destroyed the other blade into pieces. I quickly caught the disk before it came I'm contact with my face as I looked at the broken disc shocked. It looked like a wild phoenix totally destroyed it.

I jumped down in front of that boy as he knelt down.

"Ahh you wasted my blade." He said glaring at ground.

I walked towards him and knelt down. I then put my hand in my pocket taking out peices but my red blade also came and rolled down on ground.

Kai's eyes trailed to blade on ground and narrowed his eyes. I picked it up and held it in my fist tightly.

"I am sorry for your blade." I said holding his shoulder softly while giving him peices. He looked at me and blushed very hard.

"U-um.....t-thanks...and you are miss?" He asked blushing. I smiled and placed peices in his hand and stood up.

"My name is Mizuki and you are?" I asked smiling while holding out my hand for him. He smiled and took my hand and stood up.

"My name is Tyson and thanks for that." He said shaking my hand.

I smiled and nodded but then I heard a cold voice,"Excuse me but it looks like you are blader so show me what you've got. " We looked back and saw kai glaring at me.

I looked at him and said,"Sorry but I am on holiday so I have to decline."

"You are backing away." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

I smiled and said,"Think like that come on tyson let's go. " I said turning away.

"Or are you just scared from me." I heard him. I stopped in midway and looked back to see him smirking. I turned to him and smirked at him.

"Now you've done it ok challenge accepted." I said smirking while taking out my blade and launcher.

I removed my jacket before handing it to tyson as I cracked my neck.We stood before each other.

"Let it rip." We said as our blades crashed with each other.

"Well looks like its time to end this. Show what you've got draunzer." He shouted glaring as his blade sent mine to flying. He smirked and turned away but I stopped him.

"Going so soon I don't think so. Show your power blue eyes." I shouted as my blade went straight into his and knocked his blade sideways.

"Tch even do sky and earth even then also you can't defeat me." He said angrily as his blade clashed into mine.