He's Not A Traitor💜

Mizuki

"So I see you have made some new friends. Your babysitters." He said smirking.

"Hey back off." Tyson said angrily as he jumped back.

"You must be their leader. You look tough. Eh would you guys just chill out a bit. I was just having a little bit of fun that's all." He said standing up.

"Then what's the big idea of launching your beyblade at us like that." Max said angrily.

"I think he is trying to spying on us trying to find out how to beat Tyson's dragoon which I find rather offensive. " Chief said.

"Hey there are no rules on that and I can do what I like." He said.

"Enough. Kevin what's the big idea of busting in here." Ray said coming forward.

"Hey would you mind telling us who your little buddy is?" Tyson said angrily.

"You still haven't said why are you here?Are you still with the WhiteTigers ? And you were spying on us. Ray said angrily while looking at kevin.

"WhiteTigers." Chief said.

"So you have heard of us. Then lets have a little battle. Are you up to it ray?" Kevin said taking out his launcher.

"I don't have time for this. Remember last time we fought you didn't stand a chance against my drigger." Ray said.

"Well that was a long time ago. Besides check out my new beyblade. "Kevin said showing his blade.

"Oh please would you stop trying act so tough. Your blade might be different but you sure aren't. "Ray said.

"You are the one who is acting . Evers since you ditched the WhiteTigers I've heard you have never beaten anyone." Kevin said.

"I've heard enough. "Tyson said angrily.

"It's ok tyson I changed my mind I will take him on." Ray said.

"Forget it no way I will take him on." Tyson said angrily.

"Tyson." Ray said.

"No ray I will teach him a lesson for coming around here snopping." Tyson said angrily while pointing at kevin.

"So you think you are better than ray Execuse me then you must be dumber than you look. Bring it on." Kevin said.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson you will never forget tough guy. And the first thing I am gonna teach you is never mess with my friends" Tyson said angrily.

"You show him Tyson. "Max said smiling.

"Tyson are you sure about this." I said worried.

"Oh and who is this pretty thing ray your girlfriend?" Kevin said smiling. Me and ray looked at each other blushing hard.

"Um...no." I said smiling nervously.

"Not yet." Ray said shocking all of us.

"Is he tough." Chief said.

"He is not." Ray said smirking.

"I am ready any time you are. My galleon is gonna take you in breakfast." Kevin said smirking.

"Talk is cheap and I do it in stadium. "Tyson said angrily.

I sighed as battle started and lean on wall. I looked beside and blushed to see kai. Just what would of happened if we weren't interrupted. I thought blushing. Kai looked at me and then away.

I then looked at battle and my eyes widen To see a big monkey jumping on Tyson's blade and soon his blade went flying.

I sighed and shook my head. Hn good thing Tyson meet this kid here and not in the tournament. Kai thought smirking.