Bye Bye Bitbeast 💜

Mizuki

I was sleeping peacefully in my room until I heard knocking. I sat up and stretched. I went and opened the door to reveal tyson and others.

'What happened guys?" I asked leaning on wall looking at them.

They looked at me but then looked away quickly blushing very hard.

I pouted and grabbed tyson by his caular and asked,"Come on guys tell me why did you interupted my sleel and yours too."

He looked at me and said blushing,"Mizuki it's not time to talk. Kevin had took our disk which had all our data."

My eyes widen and shooked him and said,"Why didn't you said this first. Come on we have to take it back."I said but before I could take one step I was grabbed from behind.

I looked back and blushed to see kai grabbing my arm.

"Not so fast young lady. First look down what your wearing. "He said blushing a bit. I got confused and looked down and blushed very hard.

I was standing in front of them whole time. I thought blushing hard. I quickly went inside and shut door. I took out my dress and wore it quickly.

I then ran and opened the door and said,'Guys what are you waiting for we have to go.

"They nodded but before we could move Tyson stopped us.

"Wait."He said as we looked at each other and shrugged. He looked at me up and down and circled me.

"Tyson what are you doing this huh?" I asked confused.

"I am just confused how did you changed into this so quickly. "Tyson said while we all looked at him shocked in silence.

I looked down and shouted,"WHO ARE YOU TO ASK A GIRL SOMETHING LIKE THAT HUH?"

All covered their ears and tyson fell down. I huffed and we all ran and saw ray battling with kevin and kevin called out galeon.

"Oh no he is powering up."Tyson said shocked. Hm sorry kevin but your blade doesn't stand a chance against my drigger. Ray thought smirking.

"Drigger come out and destroy him now." Ray shoted as drigger came out and both bitbeasts looked at each other.

"Amazing. "Kevin said.

"Ray wait let's stop this here and call it a draw ok." Kevin said.

"It's too late now. I have no choice but to finish you off so stop your begging."Ray said as it thunders.

I whimpered and covered my ears and my back hit a firm chest.

I looked up and saw kai. I backed away but then it thunders again.

I screamed and hugged him tightly. I whimpered as chilly wind blew but relaxed as warm arms were wrapped around me. I looked up and saw kai looking at me but then we heard shouting.

We looked and our eyes widen to see drigger coming out from his blade. It looks at ray and vanished in sky.

"No don't. "Ray said shocked but it was too late. Ray lost the match.

"So ray I think you forget that you lose your control on your bitbeast for good if you obly fight hard huh. That makes me the winner doesn't it." Kevin said smirking.

"I..uh...I am so stupid.How could I forget that?"Ray said shocked.

"You are really a disgrace and I am thankful that you left the White Tigers. Ray the only one you had with you was your drigger bitbeast and now it's gone too."Kevin said smirking.

"But I didn't left the White Tigers team cant you understand that. "Ray said looking down.

"Time to finish you off." Kevin said as his blade went to ray but tyson launched his blade which clashed into Kevin's.

'Alright that's it who is the wise guy." Kevin said.

"Hey just back off and don't try anything funny. Ray just relax bud." Tyson said smiling.

"Ray is your bud.Hehe Oh I hate to break it to you but someday he will betray you too." Kevin said.

"That will never happen not in a million years. "Tyson said.

"There was a time when I thought that too but that changed when he deserted White Tigers to join your team." Kevin said.

"ENOUGH!" I shouted as all looked at me.

"I've heard enough. I don't know what happened between ray and White Tigers but now you will not say a single word against him cause I can't hear insults for someone so close to me." I shouted angrily with tears in my eyes as he looked at me shocked.

"Tch....you dont know who are you defending. He is a trai-" "SHUT UP." I shouted cutting him off.

"You will not say anything about him not in front of me atleast." I said glaring as he backed away.

"M-Mizuki it-" I looked back at ray as he looked at me shocked to see my tears strained face.

"M-Mizuki." He whispered shocked while touching my cheek.

I sobbed and said,"I don't how..you are listening to those...insults.... without saying anything back ray...But I don't have guts to..hear that.... especially against you."

He looked at me shocked and hugged me tightly as I too hugged him tightly.

We separated and he smiled weakly and said,"Thank you for thinking of me."

I smiled and nodded but then we heard,"Hey it's time to give back our disk goner." We looked and saw tyson and kevin. Kevin went and took his blade.

"So what about our little bet you said you would give up our disk now give it back." Tyson said.

"Here I always fulfil my promises." Kevin said throwing disk and tyson caught it.

"Now get out of my sight and take your traitor friend with you snd ray you are all washed up cause eithout your drigger bitbeast you are a nobody." Kevin said and ran away.

Kai looked at all and came to ray and said,"You had the chance of beating him yet you let him beat you. What kind of a beyblader are you. I didn't expect that from you ray."

He looked at ray as he said,"W-What...I-uhh."

"You let your drigger's power slip right through your fingers and now your left with nothing. You know ray I always thought you were smarter than that but I guess I was wrong." Kai said.

"I don't how I been so careless." Ray said looking down.

"Me too ray me too." Kai said.

Kai turned to ray and said,"Well there's nothing we can do now and no mattee how much we want to we can't change the past." Kai looked at ray and walked away.

I put my hand on ray's shoulder before going away.

What did I just do. I let kevin beat me. I let my team down and most of all my bitbeast. What else could go wrong? Ray thought.