Counching Lion, Hidden Tiger💜

Mizuki

"Ok are we all ready to go?" Tyson said smiling as all nodded.

"Um guys today you go first I will come later." I said looking away as all looked at me confused.

"What but why is there a problem mizuki? Or you have something to do?" Tyson said confused as all looked at me.

"Me?....uh..um....you can say.......yeah I have something very important to do so you guys go first and I will try to come as soon as possible ok." I said smiling nervously while looking here and there. All shrugged and nodded.

"Ok guys let's go and mizuki." Tyson said looking back as I flinched. "Try to come as soon as you can ok." He said smiling as I nodded. They walked away and I sighed relieved.

"Thank god. Now let's-ahhh." I screamed and fell down blushing. Kai looked at me with narrowed eyes as I gulped.

"W-what a-are you doing huh?" I asked nervously.

"Just what are you going to do?" He asked as I looked at him confused. He sighed frustrated and went away as I looked at him confused.

I then stood up and went to my room and changed into my usual outfit which i wore on Tyson's birthday.

I smiled and twirled happily and took my phone and went away. Finally I reached studio as sakura smiled.

I smiled and hugged her tightly as she too hugged back smiling.

"Thank God you came mizu. Ok so ready for your last shoot?" She asked smiling as I nodded. After 1 and half hour the shoot was finally over.

"Phew thank God it's over and sweety please show me trailer now." I said smiling as she nodded.I then looked at my watch and my eyes widen.

"Shit I have to go bye sweety take care alright." I said kissing her forehead before running outside. I quickly started my bike and drove to China Tower. I smiled and removed my helmet and went inside.

But when I went inside I stayed back and listened the story Lee was telling. So that's why lee is angry with ray. I thought sadily and sighed.

I then looked and saw Mariah looking at kai. How dare she. I thought angrily while tightening my grip around my red blade. When ray replied back she was about to insult him which I am 101% sure.

I quickly set my red and golden beyblade in my teal blue launcher and launched the blade. Blue eyes went past her cheek cutting her 7 strands of hair as she screamed and fell down hugging her hair close as all looked shocked.

Tch weakling. Crying over hair.I thought angrily and caught the blade and walked inside.

"If next time you open your mouth for insult I will make sure it will be skin not hair." I said glaring at her as my hair blew and all looked at me.

I knelt in front of her and whispered in her ears,"I thought I told you missy don't insult my team. And how dare you look at my kai huh?The next time you have a death wish then just look at him for 30 seconds straight ok." She frozed and gulped as I smirked. I smiled and stood up and straightened my back and sat down beside kai.

"What's wrong? Is something wrong?" I asked as all shooked their head violently. I sighed and leaned back closing my eyes as ray told his side story. I sighed frustrated as they made bet on white tiger.

"Yes. Now we just to make sure we get all way to finals." Tyson said smiling.

"Yeah next match here we come." Max cheered. So finally our match started as Tyson went first.

"Isn't that blade a bit bigger?" Tyson asked as chief explained him.

"Yeah well everyone knows bigger isn't always the best." Tyson cheered and went away. I looked as Tyson called out dragoon but didn't do anything.

"Hey tyson." I said as he looked at me.

"First get it off of ground and then do storm attack alright." I said as all looked at me.

"What but-" "You want to win or no?" I asked as he nodded. Tyson cheered as charmer's blade went out flying off the dish.

"Thanks mizuki." Tyson cheered hugging me tightly and I smiled. Next max went and got us second victory.

"Hey ray you are up next." Tyson cheered. "Huh sure." Ray said standing up but I grabbed his hand. He looked at me confused as I pulled him to side.

"Ray I heard your life story and I want to say what you did was right. Lee is just misunderstood so you need to win against him to prove yourself right. So best of luck." I said smiling while squeezing his hand gently. He smiled and hugged me tightly as I blushed.

"Thank you mizuki." He whispered as I hugged back. Ray went away as I sat down and. He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back unaware of two ruby eyes looking at me. The match started as soon a light emitted from ray's blade. We looked at it shocked to see driver roaring.

"He's back but how?" Lee said as me and kai smiled.

"Welcome back now let's show them what real Tiger Claw is." Ray cheered and soon victory was his. I smiled and stood up and clapped. I smiled and looked Tyson hugging ray but yelped as my hand was grabbed from behind. I looked back and blushed to see kai.

"W-what-ahhhh." I yelped as he dragged me outside.

"Kai what are yo-ahhh." I screamed as he pinned me to wall.

"Why do you always do like this-ehhhhh." I squealed as he smirked darkly.

"W-what?" I asked blushing hard.

He chuckled and leaned in and whispered in my ear as I shivered,"Wow rapunzel so finally you are starting to give yourself to me."

I pouted and asked with cheery cheeks,"W-what are you saying this? Are you drunk. Why would I-" "So what was that when you whispered in Mariah's ear huh. How dare you look at my kai?" I blushed harder than ever before as he smirked.

"W-w-when d-did I......ever said that. You really are drunk." I said nervously and struggled in his grip but winced as he tightened it.

"Hn. Just admit it. Then only I will let you go." He said as my eyes widen.

"K-kai let me please-" I frozed as we heard shouting of Tyson.

"Ok ok I said that. I admit now please leave me." I said blushing hard as he chuckled and left me.

"Huh oe mizuki what are you both doing here and heh why are you this red?" Tyson said confused. I looked at kai as he smirked and shooked my head violently.

"She-" "NO! NO! NO!" I shouted blushing as all looked confused as he chuckled.