Adios Bladebreakers 💜

Mizuki

I went out but as soon as I walked out of the room I was suddenly pinned to the wall.

I gasped from the pain and said without looking,"Oh my god not in the morning only Kai-"

"Wait Kai? It's me Tyson mizuki." My eyes widen and looked up at Tyson in front of me with max and chief behind him looking at me confused.

I looked beside to kai leaning on wall looking away. I looked at Tyson and screamed as we both fell down.

"Hey what's the big idea huh? Why are you screaming?" Tyson said angrily. I blinked twice and sighed.

"S-sorry it's just uh You just what do I say now..uhh" "I stuttered as he sighed.

"Forget that now see this." He said giving me a letter.

"What's this?" I said confused. He just looked at it angrily and went away with max and chief following him.

I looked at them confused but then opened the letter and my eyes widen to read the letter. What ray no. There's no way he can do that right. Ray left the team. I thought shocked while looking at the letter.

"By reading this again and again wouldn't change the truth. And it's reality that he left the team."

I looked at him as he walked in front of me. I sighed sadily and was about to stand up when a hand was in front of me.

I looked up to see kai looking at me. I smiled and took his hand and stood up but my foot got slip and fell forward into kai as he wrapped his arms around me keeping me steady.

We looked in each other's eyes and his eyes were shining more than ruby.

"So." He said as I looked at him confused.

"So what?" I said confused.

"So only I am in your mind that you thought it was me who pinned you just now interesting. "He said smirking while leaning in. I blushed harder and looked at him shocked.

"K-kai stop it." I said blushing hard as he leaves me.

I huffed and went to Mr. Dickenson to talk about this but I stopped and leaned towards door and listened the talk.

So ray just left the team because his bitbeast left him. He thought he is not worthy enough to be in this team without his bitbeast. I thought shocked and surprised.

I then saw Tyson and others coming out and he looked at me.

"Would someone please tell me what happened in there I mean there is gotta be an explanation. "Chief said.

"There is gotta be something that we don't know about cause ray isn't the type of guy that would leave without telling us." Max said sadily.

"Something is fishy." Tyson said.

"What do you mean? Tell us." Chief said.

"I am going after him guys. There is no way he wouldn't go without saying goodbye or something was wrong. It's so totally weird." Tyson said.

"Tyson. "We looked back and saw kai.

"Huh kai." Tyson said.

"Why are you three wasting your time out here you should be practicing. "Kai said.

"You are not serious. If you have noticed we are one team member short." Tyson said.

"I wouldn't worry about that. When ray is ready he will come back. I know him. He is the type of guy determined to get his bitbeast back. His drigger means everything to him and if anyone can find it back he will." Kai said.