Rivals 💜

No One's Pov:

Kai looked down at mizuki and slowly smirked. He knelt down beside her and pulled back her hair which were in her face. He tilt his head as he trailed his finger on her cheek to her neck.

You really are something. You are first girl to catch my interest with this this fiery attitude which most of girls don't have against me. And about that match I still can't believe that I tied and most of all against a girl. Kai thought surprised.

"Kai here is he." Kai sighed and stood up and said,"Just ask him about the information we want."

"Alright." He said and walked away. Kai looked at her last time and went away.

"What's this." He said opening chief's laptop.

"Welcome you have a new mail." Dizzi said.

"Uggh please give me my laptop back." Chief said.

"Don't be noisy." He said. "BUT THAT IS MY LAPTOP!" Chief shouted which waked mizuki up.

She groaned and slowly opened her eyes and saw bladesharks with chief ropes around him.

All looked at her and blushed to see her eyes at them.

"W-where am I?.....Ugh...A-and who are you guys?" She asked trying to stand up but fell down as she felt ropes around her hands. She yelped as she felt the pain on her head and boys blushed at her voice.

"Well well so sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up and here we thought we had to arrange a prince to wake her from her beauty sleep eh." One of them said smirking while others laughed.

She groaned and opened her eyes fully and said scared,"P-please l-let us l-leave. W-what did we did to you anyway." All looked at her and chuckled.

"Well babe your fault was that you just tied with Kai who never had been tied or defeated by anyone else and most of all by a girl like you. And second is that you are first girl who caught his interest. "One of them said smirking while others laughed.

She frowned scared and looked down but then she felt something sharp in her pocket. My pocket knife. She thought happily as she tried to take it out.

After many tries she finally took it and started cutting off the ropes slowly. Finally she cut the ropes and she sighed while rubbing her sore wrists. She slowly stood up and signaled chief to be quite.

He smiled at her and nodded. She walked quitely and stood behind those three. She pat hand on one's shoulder and she punched him in jaw tightly.

He fell down and as others looked bahind she pulled one in headlock and kicks the other where sun does not shine.

S

S

he kneed him in stomach and they both fell down.

She sighed and relaxed but when she turned away Kai jumped in front of her. She screamed and fell down. Kai looked at her and slowly smirked.