Chapter 4

Paul's POV

John looked at me like I was crazy. It makes sense though! Maybe he knows that we know what he did...

"There's no way!" He said, looking at the recently deleted now.

I sighed.

"John, it would make a lot of sense! Think about it! He might've seen us staring,"

He put his phone down and came up to me then hugged me.

"Paul, everything will be fine, trust me," he held me close to his chest, "Let's go and meet up with the others and we'll figure out the rest."

I nodded while holding him close. I loved his hugs, they always made me feel safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two weeks since we saw the guy drag the girl across the hall and we still didn't get any death threats or anything like that. We and the gang are as close as we were when John and I moved and things are going good. We decided to have another party since things were getting boring, but this time wanted to make it at Roger's house.

The party was today and me and John were getting dressed for it.

"Do I look good?" I asked, blushing as he turned around with his shirt off.

He came up to me and looked at me up and down. He then grinned.

"You always look good," he winked.

I looked down at the ground and blushed harder at his compliment.

"Thanks," I whispered.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and went back to get a shirt. I was wearing a plain black shirt, with black ripped jeans and boots. We didn't want a fancy party so it was perfect to the occasion.

After we both got dressed we went to Roger's house for the party. Roger apparently invited a bunch of random people from their school and I didn't mind as much because I knew I'd be hanging out with John anyway. We walked in and Roger greeted us with that cheeky smile.

"What's up Rog?" I asked.

He looked around the party.

"Oh nothing, it's just that Freddie is pissed that my party is better then his." He grinned.

Johnny and I laughed.

"Wow, could've guessed!" John walked in.

I followed him close behind giving a nod as a greeting to Brian who was next to Roger. Hmmmm...Brian next to Roger, huh?

I shipped them ever since we made them kiss on the playground in middle school...but that's another story to tell at another time. I was walking close by John as he was the only person I could find and I knew. We went over to the drinks and started drinking. Everything was fine, we were messing around, drinking, talking, laughing and even dancing.

Until...the scream...

The scream that would hunt my dreams every night, the scream that gave me the nightmares that I would have and...the scream that changed our lives forever...