Chapter 12

Paul's POV

It's been a few days since the incident, Roger and I can go home now! So excited to finally hug John and see the outside world. They still haven't found any clues on the guy who broke in. Brian's house is under investigation so both Roger and Brian went over to Freddie's house. Hopefully that's the last time poor Roger has to move houses.

The nurse was currently telling me to be careful and take medicine if the wounds still hurt. She then also called John, who was standing next to my bed like everyday, aside. I didn't hear what they were talking about so I just stood up, ready to leave. John then walked over to me and took my hand.

"Let's get back to the hotel!"

We then walked hand in hand out of the hospital to Brian's car who then took us to the hotel.

I sat down on my bed, thinking about John. Then a thought came through my mind, did murderer in the building do anything else?

I'll ask John!

I stood up and went to the balcony where John was smoking. I hugged him from behind, smiling. He dropped the cigarette on the floor and stomped on it.

"What is it Paulie?"

"Did you ever see the murderer in this hotel again?"

I let go of him and he turned around. We were inches apart.

"Paul, this is not our biggest problem right now," he started, he then raised my chin with his hand,"But no, I did not see him."

I was now looking into his eyes, blushing at how close we were. I want to kiss him now..

I leaned closer to him and, finally, connected our lips. I pulled him closer as the kiss deepened. He then pulled apart, this was one of the best kisses I've ever had..

He hugged me, literally squishing me. He then picked me.

"John! Put me down!" I yelled.

He laughed and carried me inside.

"Johnnnn!" I wined.

He laughed even more and laid me down on the bed. Then he laid down next to me. He sat up and crawled on top of me, I blushed. He then leaned down and almost connected our lips when he started tickling me.

I started laughing and trying to push him away from me but it didn't work out.

"Johnnnn!" I screamed, laughing afterwards.

He just kept on tickling me and I kept on laughing. But then there was a knock on the door. He stopped tickling me and move off of me. I stopped.

"Who could be at the door?" I asked.

He shrugged.

Who could be at the door?

It can't be Ringo, George, Freddie, Roger, Deaky or Brian. They come in without knocking.

So, who is it?