Chapter 16

Paul's POV

It's been a few days since they called us into the police department. We haven't seen the others in a while now so we decided to make plans this afternoon. Currently John and I were getting for the hangout.

"Do you think they know who did it? Or is it just a false alarm?" I asked the 20th question about this topic.

John let out a long sign.

"Paul, you need to calm down, they got it under control!"

"I don't know John, what if the killer is watching us right now!" I exclaimed, looking around.

John stop doing whatever he was doing and turned towards me.

"Paul, everything's gonna be alright besides," he started walking towards me, "I'll protect you if it's needed."

I blush as he places a kiss on my cheek.

He's right, I need to calm down...

"Now let's go!"

We both went to the park near by to hang out with the others. The killer only came into conversation once but they all immediately changed the topic. It was good to finally hang out with them again after only weeks. I felt safe around them like they would actually protect me if anything bad happened.

"Y'all Imma head back!" Freddie announced, dragging Deaky with him.

I raised my eyebrows.

Hmm why is he dragging Deaky with him?

"Ship it!" I accidentally yelled out.

Everyone looked at me for a second then they all except Freddie and Deaky started squealing. Freddie rolled his eyes and started walking away.

                                                  Freddie's POV

I dragged my new boyfriend, Deaky, with me. The others don't know yet, they'd freak out if they find out. I smile at Deaky as he tries to hide his blush with his hand.

"We are gonna have some fun," I wink at Deaky, him blushing more from my statement.

I smiled, evilly as I dragged him to my house.

                                                    Brian's POV

I look at Freddie and Deaky leave, knowing that they were in fact dating.

They thought they could hide it from me but I'm not that dumb...

I look back at Paul and John, examining the look in John's eyes as he stares at Paul speaking.

They clearly love each other

I look at Ringo and George right next to John. They were holding hands and giving smiles to each other every now and then. I saw that George was also blushing a bit.

How cute!

I could feel that someone was staring at me. I look around me and spot Roger staring at me with those beautiful eyes. I blush a little and smile at him. I look back at the others.

"Paul and I should be leaving now," John announced, smiling at everyone.

I nod.

"Good night, Paulie and Johnny" George smiled.

They said 'good night' to everyone and left. I then left with Roger since he's my roommate now.

As we enter my house we see that the window has been broken and there were a bunch of stuff all around the floor. Roger screeched at the sight.

Someone broke in and I think it was the killer.

I look around the crime scene to see what exactly they stole but I couldn't think or see anything missing.

"Roger, what did they steal?" I asked, looking around the floor one more time.

"I don't know, Bri."

He came up to me and hugged me with all his strength, I hugged him back. We stood there for a really long time just staring at the mess.

I hope they catch the guy..