Chapter 18

John's POV

I tried to shuffle more to try and escape but it didn't work. The room I was in was dark, there were no windows and there was only one light source which hang in the middle of the room above me. I heard loud footsteps coming my way. I tried to scream but it couldn't be heard since I had tape over my mouth, preventing it from happening. The door opened, revealing the man who kidnapped me.

"Well, well, well," he started walking towards me, "it seems like your little boyfriend is doing what I'm telling him to do, good."

I gave him a death glare at the mention of Paul. The guy was the exact same person Paul and I saw that one day at the hotel at night. He was the killer and I knew that, I just needed a way out of this.

"Oh, don't be so mad! It only just started,"

He stopped walking right in front of me. He then knelled down to look at me in the eye.

"When Paul arrives I'll have him watch you get your head chopped with an axe." He whispered, adding a psychotic laugh at the end.

I have to kill him, there's no other way out of this!

I moved around the bit to try and see if I can escape, with no luck. He stood up and laughed again.

"Trying to escape I see?"

I gave him another death glare which he just laughed at.

"Bye, bye Johnny, see you soon" He disappeared into to the dark.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. My heart was beating loudly and I could barely breathe. I took deep breaths.

When Paul arrives, I'll kill him.

My hands turned into a fist.

Paul's POV

I laid in John's bed. My eyes were puffy since I have been crying all night. I haven't gotten a message from the killer ever since the night before, I haven't slept at all ever since. Oh John, I hope you'll be alright!

Another tear slipped down my face. I covered my face with my hands and started sobbing again. I pulled the covers over my face and cried as I thought about John.

Ding!

I had gotten a message.

I sat up and wiped my tears, hoping it wasn't the killer. I took my phone and looked at the notification.

I hope you're not too tired. I need you to do something.

It was in fact the killer. I took a deep breath.

What is it?

It took a while for him to reply back but I didn't mind since I could calm down before whatever he needed me and to do. I have to follow his instructions to save John, although it wasn't the best.

I need you to come to this address NOW. ####-####-##.

That is not far away from here.

I got out of bed and put on some clean clothes. I knew this will not be fun so I decided to put on my least favorite clothing. I then walked out the door and started walking to the address he told me to go to.