Truth or dare

A normal saturday afternoon at the Sawamura's house :

"Daichi, Asahi, come here! Let's play truth or dare !" shouted a high-pitched voice from another room, followed by three or four other exclamations of joy. 

The two boys, who were talking with each other in the kitchen came in the living room. They immediately saw a circle made of Hinata, Kageyama, Noya, Tanaka, and Suga, sitting on the floor. 

"Come on guys,  sit down and let's play!", Suga said, tapping his pale fingers on the floor next to him. 

Daichi nodded and sat next to Suga, soon followed by his long-haired friend. 

"Okay, who wants to start?" Noya asked cheerfully.

"I want to!" Tanaka shouted.

"Okay bro... Truth or dare?" said the short boy with a mysterious voice.

"Dare!"

"That's my bro!" Noya laughed. "Well, you have to eat an ice cube."

"That's easy", Tanaka said, a bit disappointed. 

He stood up and walked to the kitchen to take an ice cube from the freezer and went back to the circle. He sat down and put his freezing hand in Noya's neck. The short boy wanted to slap him, but Tanaka was only laughing out loud. He put the ice cube in his mouth and a grimace crossed his dare-devil face. Everyone around him began to chuckle. 

"Are you ok?", Suga asked, a bit concerned. 

Ryuu nodded confidently and raised his thumb to show his teammate that everything was good. Another grimace, followed by a little shiver. Soon, the boys heard a sound of something breaking, crackling. A few seconds later, Tanaka opened his mouth widely and shouted:

"Done! I've eaten this fucking ice cube!"

"Could you be a bit less rude?", Suga scolded, frowning.

"Yes ma'am."

Daichi snorted. Suga turned around to face Daichi with a glare. The brown-haired boy raised the both of his hands, showing his innocence. The game continued. Ryuu chose Asahi.

"Asahi, truth or dare?"

The brown-haired boy was suddenly startled.

"Oh, humm... truth."

"Do you like Noya?"

Noya opened his eyes widely and looked at his best friend.

"Ryuu what the f-"

He was cut by the sound of Asahi laughing.

"What's with this question? Of course I like him. He's my teammate. And he's a great guy. Maybe too energetic sometimes", he added, scratching the back of his head.

Ryuu seemed surprised, but satisfied with this answer. Noya looked absolutely astonished, and happy at the same time. Daichi bended to whisper to Asahi: 

"You're blushing. Still need to work on this self-confidence thing, uh?"

"Please Daichi, don't tell me something like that, I'm making some progress right now" Asahi whispered back at his friend, covering his face with his hands. 

Suga, who heard the conversation, giggled slightly. 

"Well, Daichi", Asahi said with a bit of a mischievous face, "truth or dare?"

Daichi faked a shocked expression and said: "Truth."

Asahi thought for a second and then asked: "What's your biggest fear?"