Dear diary

Dear diary,

Tomorrow will be my first day of high school. I'm a bit nervous, but really excited. Please don't feel bad about it, but I hope you won't be my only friend. Mom told me I shouldn't worry because I've been able to make friends pretty easily. She's right, but I can't help being anxious about meeting my new classmates. I'm going to join the volleyball club. I'm excited to meet my new teammates. 

It's already time for me to sleep. I'll update to you tomorrow.

~~~~

Hey !

As you can see, I'm really excited ! Today was a really good day. I've met my classmates, who look kind of cool, for the most part. My teachers are pretty nice too, for what I've been able to see. But the greatest part is coming : this morning I went to the gymnasium to join the volleyball club ! I met the members, and the captain looks a bit scary, even though it's obvious he's a nice guy. We are three first years to join. There is me (obvioulsy, haha), a brown-haired guy, taller than me, with long hair, who looks older and intimidating even though he's the sweetest and timidest guy I've ever known. His name is Asahi Azumane. I like his name. I find it very cool. The other boy joining the club with us is Daichi Sawamura. He's really special. Actually, I can't really figure out what his personality is like. He looks confident, but also it always seems like he's got something on his mind bothering him. Daichi is a little bit taller than me, with short dark hair and dark brown eyes. I really hope these two guys and I get to be good friends. Anyways, the first thing dad asked me was "Is there any pretty girl in your class ?" Yeah, he's a bit awkward sometimes. 

Gotta go, bye !

~~~~

Dear diary,

The first week of high school is now over, and I wanted to update a bit. There is this one teacher that I really don't like. She's a math teacher, so definitely not my favourite subject... Anyways, I've got to know a really nice girl in my classe. Her name is Yui. She's really cool, and quite intelligent. She's a bit shy, and really funny. She plays volleyball too, so we can share really good conversations. The boys in the team are so freacking cool. Asahi, Daichi and I are already a nice trio. We get along really good together. I learn a lot from my teammates, and it's a really cool thing. 

~~~~

Hey diary !

I'm sorry I haven't updated my thrilling high school life for almost a month. It's just that things are going pretty well right now. I'm having good times with my friends, I'm practicing everyday at the gym, I'm getting quite good grades. There's no problem, and I'm just happy with my life right now.

I'll write again soon if something amazing happens.

~~~~

I'm back, dear diary !

Today, I have a really funny anecdote to tell you. This morning, Asahi, Daichi and I were spending time together as always, nothing amazing. Lately, Dachi and I were joking about Asahi looking like Jesus. Just thinking about it, I'm already giggling. So, Asahi looked inside his bag and found out that he had forgotten his bento box. All of a sudden, he shouted "Jesus Christ !" in the school hall, and Daichi and I glared at each other. We tried to hold back our laughter, but it was too late. We bursted out laughing under Asahi's embarrassed face. I saw Daichi cry of laughter, and it was a beautiful scene. I think I'll remember it all my life. It's not much, I know it's a normal scene of life, but I found it so pure and funny I had to tell you. Moreover, it's quite unusual to see Daichi laugh. He doesn't have a straight face or what, he's actually smiling most of the time, but laughing is something he doesn't do this often.
Got to go now !