Sweater weather

A young man, probably in his mid-twenties, was standing in front of the waves, which were as grey as his hair, and as the sky above him. He was standing alone, facing the wind, his toes in the sand, for more than ten minutes, when he finally made a move. He wiped the tears on his cheek with his t-shirt, and shivered because of the cold weather. His clothes weren't appropriate : he was just wearing black shorts, with a white oversized t-shirt over them. 

He was standing in front of the californian waves, at the end of october. He was cold, and he was sad. And he was mad.

A couple of minutes later, another man walked down the stairs of the big vacancy house facing the ocean. He was walking slowly, as if he was depressed, or sick, or even shamefaced. He looked like he was in his mid-twenties too, except he was taller than the other guy on the beach. His hair was brown, short, and he had a bit of a military gait. He was wearing black pants and a dark sweater on top. He walked, almost desperately, to his beloved one. He stopped a few centimeters behind him, unable to make a move.

After some time, he began :

"Suga, darling... Please don't be mad...

The grey-haired man crossed his arms on his chest, obviously pissed off and definitely sad.

Daichi approached him and slid his strong arms around his boyfriend's waist. The shorter man didn't try to struggle.

- I hate the beach, he said. 

The brown-haired kissed his neck gently.

- You don't. You're just saying this because you're mad at me.

Suga sighed.

- You're right.

They both stood there, listening quietly to the sound of the waves on the sand. After a while, Daichi cleared his throat.

- I'm really sorry, sweetie. I know I should've told you about that earlier.

- Then why didn't you do it ? 

He thought for a second.

- I... I guess I was scared you'd say you wouldn't follow me. Or that you would end our relationship here.

Suga let some tears fall down his cheeks. 

- Is that what you thought ? he said, clenching his fists and almost sobbing. You thought I would've broken up with you ? For that ? 

- I-I don't know, I... Oh, forgive me darling, I was such an idiot.

- Yes, you were, Daichi. You still are. The first holiday we get to spend together for years...

The taller man thightened his grip around the other one's waist.

- Turn around, sweetie, he whispered in Suga's ear. Please, turn around. Look at me."

The grey-haired young man seemed to hesitate a second, but then turned around to face his beloved one, turning his back to the sea.

Daichi dived deeply in his blurry wet eyes, almost feeling the tears coming up as well. He put his hands delicately onto Suga's smooth cheeks, wiping his salty tears with his thumb. He then put a hand on the back of the shorter man's head, ruffling his soft silver hair. He pressed his lips onto his forehead, wanting to make up to Suga at all costs. 

The shivering young man squeezed Daichi's torso, resting his head onto his chest. 

- I love you, Daichi... I love you... But I'm just so fucking mad at you right now. 

- I guess that's legit.

- Of course it is. How are we gonna do ? Does that mean we have to move to Tokyo ? 

- You don't have to go with me, sweetie. I know you have a job too.

- I want to stay with you, Daichi ! I want to do whatever I can to keep living with you. Even if it means moving to Tokyo. I can ask to be transfered, honey, it's not a problem for me !

Daichi kissed his cheek.

- It really isn't ?

- Of course ! What do you think ? You're the love of my life, Dai-

The brown-haired cut him off by giving him a sweet, reassuring kiss on the lips. A shiver went down Suga's spine, and Daichi noticed it.

- It's too cold for you here. 

He took the grey-haired's hands in his and laced their fingers together.

- Come here. Use the sleeves of my sweater. I don't want you to get ill.

Suga put his hands in the holes of Daichi's sweater, giving him a little smile, then kissing him. 

- Next time, Mr. Policeman, if you are transferred to another city, tell me immediately. Don't act like a selfish idiot.

Daichi giggled quietly. 

- I'll remember that. I promise."

He then kissed Suga gently on the lips, making their tongues dance, softly biting his lower lip. The brown-haired man moved his mouth to Suga's cold cheek, his chin, and then his neck. The shorter man ruffled his hands in his boyfriend's hair, feeling the wind slip under his t-shirt, his heavy breath being covered by the song of the waves. Daichi grabbed Koushi's thights, making him grip his legs around his waist. Suga was looking at the gloomy grey sky, giving Daichi all the space to tickle his neck with his lips. 

"You're spacing out, darling, Daichi said with a deep voice.

- I'm not. I'm really aware of what's happening right now.

He gulped with difficulty. Daichi stopped his kisses.

- Am I literally taking your breath away right now ? he asked with a smirk.

Suga giggled.

- Please shut your mouth and let's continue inside." 

The policeman nodded. He let go of Koushi, who then just jumped onto his back like a koala. Daichi walked to the house and climed up the stairs. He put the silver-haired man down, opening the front door. He pulled him colser as he entered the house and shut the door quickly.

That afternoon, almost immediately after this, it started to pour outside. But neither Daichi nor Suga cared about it. They were so deeply in love with each other, they had other things to think about. And so they spent the evening fully expressing their overflowing love to each other.

One love, two mouths 

One love, one house 

No shirts, no blouse 

Just them, you find out 

Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about

-----------------

Around eight this evening, Daichi got out of bed, putting on some underwear, just not to walk fully naked in the house. He got surprised by the cold temperature of the living room. He found Suga humming a song in the kitchen, while making some coffe. He was almost as dressed up as Daichi, except he was wearing his dark sweater. Koushi smiled to his loved one and handled him a cup of coffee. He could see a goosebump going down Daichi's shoulder, so he walked towards him and took his large palms in his delicate pale fingers.

"Put your hands in the holes of my sweater."

I hope you liked this OS guys. I think  it might be the one I love the most, even though it's quite short. I really needed to write something cute and fluffy. It really made me feel good, since I'm still trying to recover from Killing Stalking, and maybe even some childhood traumas because of this story lmaoo

Anyway bye~