Author's Note📖

Hi lovelies readers, This is  Zysha, your writer.
I  welcome you all to my story where you can enjoy my works of imagination.

For the first time I'm writing a story on Manan and I'm very new to this Fandom so I hope to get some love and support from you all.

I have named this story " And the story begins...." because not only Manan story will begin here along with this story my story with you all will also begin. My journey with you all also starts from here and I hope that my this journey with you all will be memorable, beautiful and incredible.

This is a story between a stubborn arrogant jerk and cute fun loving girl. Nandini and Manik.

Join me in the journey of them and let's see how their love bloom for each other in their hearts.

Try this story readers, I'll not disappoint you guys. Yes, you may find mistakes because this book is not edited. But you will love it. Ok so I'll not bore you with my talks.

That's all I wanted to say. I need a lot lot lot of your love, support for my story and for me too.

Do do vote and comments, readers while reading 📖 every chapters of the story. I love to read comments and that motivates me a lot.

Stay Safe....😊

Stay blessed...😊

Keep smiling....😊

Thank you,

~ Yours writer Zysha

Let's Connect

Wattpad ➡️ @authorzysha
Instagram ➡️  @authorzysha
Inkitt ➡️ @authorzysha.

Cover is made by me☺️. Hope you all like it.

 Hope you all like it