||Epilogue||

Third Person's POV,

" Ma'am you look amazing with your natural glow on your face. " The makeup artist commented and she looks down blushing as the last night event flashes under the curtains of her eyes.

" Thank you. " She murmured shying and the make up artist start working their work on her to make her look more gorgeous for tonight's party.

She changed herself into a dark maroon shimmering ruffle saree with a deep V-neck purple blouse. She was looking hot and elegant in that outfits.

" Oh! God Ma'am! These are too dark and turning purple." The make up artist pointed on her hickeys which was on Nandini's neck, cleavage, collarbone and belly button leaving Nandini flabbergasted. This is the result of their intense love making session last night.

Their Wedding Night !

Last night they got married and today was their wedding reception.

"Umm.. cover them up. " Nandini ordered getting embarrassed while the make up artist girls laugh making her more blush.

After two hours, Nandini was ready for the party with her killer look. Her shimmering saree and her deep V-neck with messy buns revealing her bare back everything was making her mesmerizing and hot. The diamonds sets was matching perfectly with her outfits. And she smirked that Manik will have a tough time to checking her out.

 And she smirked that Manik will have a tough time to checking her out

( Nandini's outfit )

~~~~

As Nandini descended down from the staircase, Manik was mesmerized seeing her beauty. She was looking completely like a mermaid today.

" You are looking hell sexy and beautiful in this. " Manik mumbled as he encircled his arms around her waist possessively.

" And you are looking hot and handsome Mr. Malhotra. " Nandini complimented him.

 " Nandini complimented him

" I always do. Tell me something new. " Manik said smirking. Even after marriage his attitude didn't less at all.

" So tonight Mrs. Malhotra get ready to face a long passionate night." He whispered in his husky voice and she blushed profusely.