|6|

If you are loving the story till now, then please do leave a follow in my profile.

Third Person's Pov,

From then Manik was totally ignoring Nandini and Nandini was worried how come he is not reacting. She did all this drama just to see his reaction but there was so sign of jealousy in him.

" Is my plan got flopped?." Nandini thought standing behind the pillar looking at Manik who was enjoying his drink standing near the bar discussing something with her dad and his dad.

He said something which made both of his parents giving him a shocked and surprise reaction. And in the next second Mr. Murthy pats his shoulder and left from there saying something which he nodded.

" I hope he don't reject me now. " Nandini murmured biting her nails and was staring at him continously.

" What kind of partner he will be Nandini? Seeing his would be wife on someone's else arms he should at least give a angry reaction but here he is looking so cool!." Nandini said to herself looking at him who was taking sip from his wine glass.

" He is not at all possessive like those male characters which I read on novels. How much I have wished to get someone like those characters who is very much possessive and obsessed with their girl. But here I got such a plain man. Nandini your married life is going to be so bland without any spice get ready for that!. " Nandini said fuming in anger seeing him laugh and talking with guests.

Manik was looking completely calm as if nothing happened which was making Nandini pissed off.

" It's better for him to reject me because I don't want to marry him he is absolutely not like the man I dreamt of. But before he reject me I'll reject him. " Nandini said her nose was getting red due to her anger.

She took a deep breath and come forward behind that pillar and start marching her steps toward Manik.

Before she could even reach Manik, Jasmine went to the stage and grab the mike to announce something which made her stop on her track.

" Ladies and gentlemen, a very warm welcome to all of you and thank you so much for coming here today but here we have a surprise for you all!." Jasmine said and all guests smile whiles few were excited hearing the news of surprise and few ones were confused like Nandini. But there were someone who was smirked as the person already know what Jasmine is going to announce.

" Today you all aren't welcome here for only Diwali party but along with that.. " Jasmine stopped creating a suspense in everyone's mind.

" My brother's and my best friend's engagement!!!." As Jasmine said a huge bomb blast on Nandini's head and her eyes widened. Shock was clearly evident on her face.

Her mom came and hugged her congratulating her.

" Mom, what is this? How could you all decide this without taking my consent?." Nandini whispered yelling at her mom.

" What's there to take your consent? You already know that your marriage is fixed with Manik and both of you are getting married next month so what so shocking about it?. " Her mom said scolding her.

" Like really Mom! My engagement I don't have any knowledge about it. At first you fixed my marriage with that 24/7 egoistic and arrogant man, then you all fixed the marriage date on next month..." Before Nandini say her mom cut her sentence excitedly.

" Nandu, there is a slight change on our plan. " Her mom said excited to blast another nuclear bomb on her head.

" What's that?." She asked praying that it's enough for today now she won't be able to handle another bomb.