|9|

500 followers can I get? This is my second last wish on this story.

(Kya mera ye sapna pura hoga?🥺🥺)

Manik's POV,

It was one of the best decision that my mom took very wisely. Yeah, she was pestering me to get marry from past six months but how shall I tell her that someone is already ruling my heart since childhood.

I was so thankful when Dad mentioned about Nandini but I didn't showed them my reaction. I loved her since I saw her when she was only four and I was seven. I met her on her fourth birthday and at first sight I lost my heart to her. They way she smiling, giggling was making my heart flutter.

That was the first and last time I met with her because at her birthday night Dad and I went to London and never came back to India again. Mom and Jasmine stayed there for almost one month. And in this duration Jasmine and Nandini had really became good friends.

After 20 years, I came back to India to claim what's mine. But I never thought my first meeting with Nandini would be like that. She thought that I'm a thief and I got beaten by her that too with a hockey stick.

But when my eyes fell on her, nothing was changed in her. She still have that innocence, that beauty and her baby fat cheeks which I really wanted to bite.

When everybody had fallen asleep, I sneakily went to her room and placed a chocolates box of her favorite on her side table. Before coming out from her room, I saw many novels books scattered on her reading table. I went close to her and all novels either in romance genre or dark romance. How much book she reads!

At morning when I met her again, she was mumbled something under her breath.

She wished me good morning and how badly I wanted to reply her but I didn't. I wanted to know her feelings about me. What she thinks about me.

" So what have you both decided? When you are planning to get married?. " Mom said and I looked at Nandini who started coughing. I couldn't stop myself from going towards her. I took the glass of juice and hurriedly went toward her.

Thank God! Her coughed stopped. I got scared for moment because few tears were escaping from her eyes. As she opened her eyes, I knew it she will shocked to see me near her, getting concerned for her.

" Ahm..ahmm. " Our eye lock break when we heard some teasing voices around us.

" Hmm... are you ok?." I asked and which she just hummed in response.

" Coming back to our conversation, did you both decided when you both want to get married?. " This time Dad asked. I looked at Nandini whose eyes were already on me.

" Dad, I... I think I.." For the first time, I Manik Malhotra was getting nervous. I couldn't believe that I was stuttering but I have to do this. I want to give a chance to this relation. I want to give us a chance.