|7|

I'm back 😎

If you haven't read the previous chapters do read and votes.😊

Third Person's POV,

Her words stopped on her throat when Manik smashed his lips on her lips making her gasp. Her eyes widened and her body goes numb when she start feeling his lips on her. Holding her tightly in his arms, he was kissing her aggressively venting out all his anger on that kiss.

He pushed her back toward the wall and kissed her harder.

" You are mine. Only. Mine. " Manik said mumbling on her lips and claimed her lips again. Nandini tried to push him but he pinned her both hands on the wall and was kissing her violently. He was kissing her aggressively as if he was giving her punishment for taking that person's name which he hates most.

Closing her eyes, she keep feeling his lips moving on her's and she let him kiss her the way he wants but she wasn't kissing him back which made him more furious. He bite her lower teeth making her gasp and she control herself to not to make any moan.

Moving back, he rests his forehead on hers. Both take deep breath to calm their uneven breath. Nandini opened her eyes to see him whose eyes were already fixed on her. His signature smirk was playing on his lips. He frees her hands and place it on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her waist which made her clutches his shirt tightly in her small fragile fist.

" Don't try to test my patience, Nandini. You are mine and will always be mine. " He whispered into her ears in his husky rasped voice which shuddered her to the core. He bite her ear lobe sweetly and then get nuzzle on her neck pestering sweet yet hot passionate kisses which wasn't less than a sweet torture for her.

His one hand was securely holding her perfectly in his arms and his other hand went to her bare waist.

" Only mine. " He whispered slowly on her neck giving a light bite on her neck and she bites her lower lips to not to make any moans.

His hands were roaming on her bare waist freely and his fingers were brushing on her naked navel every now and then to tease her. Her breaths were getting heavy and her heart was beating faster than in a marathon.

" Manik. " Finally Nandini moaned his name which was beautiful for him to hear. His lips move to her neck to her collarbone and bite over there which she moaned again. His lips were moving down to her cleavage and she stopped him breathing heavily. His every touch was enough to burn her.

" I don't want to hear someone's else name on your lips and if I did then.." He whispered dangerously on her lips that his every words touch her lips. His hands move to her cheeks then to her jawline and then stop at her lips. His hands went back to her neck and bring her face dangerously close to him that they were inhaling the same air.

He then once again capture her soft like petals lips with his rough ones and move his lips on her lips once again aggressively. His both hands was on the either side of her waist holding her tightly, moving freely and he was kissing her lips like there is no tomorrow. Nandini tried to push him as she was getting out of breath but he wasn't letting her do that until he wants to.

He pinch her navel and pinned his teeth on her lower lip and pulled it toward him harshly silently asking her to reciprocate his kiss or this will keep going on. He was showing her who she belongs to and what right he have on her.

Finally Nandini gave in and respond his kiss. She tried to match up with his pace but couldn't. He was dominating their kiss. Both kiss each other passionately. She lost all her sense and wrapped her arms around his neck who brings her more closer to him. Their nose entangled with each other and both feel themselves getting drowned in each other. His lips were continously moving on her lips and biting until it's get swollen.

After torturing her soft lips, he moved back trying to calm his uneven breath. He was caressing her swollen plum lips with his thumb pad and she felts her cheeks burning red like hot. His intense gaze was making her shy and nervous. Her eyes were lowered and her hands were shivering to hold him.

He cups her face and looked into her eyes deeply.

" If you again dare to take his name or someone's else then I won't stop kissing you. So think before you speak. " He said in a rough, possessive and dominant tone.

He again take her into another hot and intense kiss. His lips were moving on her swollen lips giving multiple pecks on her lips continously making her breathless. She didn't even tried to stop him and let him do whatever he wants to do. His lips move down to her jawline while his hands move down to her shoulder to her arms sensually. His hands start roaming on her back back and waist freely. Both were completely lost in each others until they heard few voices which disturbed their moment.

" I hope you understand what I said. I don't like to repeat myself, Nandini. " He then pinched her swollen lower lip making her gasp and she look at him with her big innocent doe eyes.

" You got it right?." He asked tracing lines on her bare waist and suddenly squeeze it making her gasp louder. She was completely clueless what's happening with her.

" Y..es. " She whispered meekly like a small kitten.

" And I'm more romantic than your novels characters. " He said whispering to her ears making her blush more and a small shy smile play on her lips.

Before freeing her from his embrace he gave her a last hard peck on her lips making her breathless and leave the room. While Nandini was still under his effects. She still couldn't believe that this is how she lost her first kiss.

Her jealously drama backfire her very badly but somewhere she loved it. She touch her lips which was already swollen because of his punishment.

" Wait! How dare he kiss me without my permission?." Nandini again went back to her mode and was more furious on his this attempt.

" Oh! Come on don't say that you didn't enjoyed his kiss!." Her evil heart said which she agrees and nodded her head vigorously.

" But how come he get to know which novels I read?." She thoughts.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

A/N : Hi! How are you all? Hope you all are doing amazing.

Coming back to chapter!!

They just shared their first kiss!

Tell me in the comment box what you like in today's chapter? Can't wait to read your comments.

Who is excited for the next chapter??

I'm going to bring something special for you guys in next next chapter which means on Chapter 9. Be ready.

I need only 13 more followers to make 400 followers. So can I get 13 more please??🥺🥺🥺

And I am sure after this update you don't want to miss any kinds of updates right? So follow me for more updates and information.😊

Till next update stay safe and happy. ☺️