|5|

Congratulations guys! We crossed 5k+ views on the book. Yayy! You guys rock!! 🥳🥳

Third Person's POV,

Next Morning, when Nandini woke up she again saw a box placed on her side table. She looked confused and took the box in her hands.

She opened the box and saw a red elegant lehenga with pairs of matching jewelleries. Her face was aww looking at the gorgeous red wine lehenga. Her eyes went to a note which was placed inside the box.

" Can't wait to see you in this ;) " With a beautiful handwriting it was written in the note which made her surprised as well as shocked.

" Who kept this box here?." Nandini thought looking at the dress.

At the same time, Jasmine entered the room and look at her who was still in her night suit.

" Hey! Sleeping Beauty finally you are up. Good aunty was calling you downstairs. " Jasmine said and her eyes moved to the lehenga which was on Nandini's hands.

" Wow!! Nandini you are going wear this lehenga? OMG! This is so pretty. " Jasmine said looking at the dress and Nandini give her a small smile.

" Jasmine, you didn't give me any chocolates today why?." Nandini asked pouted while Jasmine got confused.

" Chocolates? Which chocolates?." Jasmine asked.

" The same one which you brought for me yesterday. " Nandini said getting excited.

" No.. Di. I didn't brought any chocolates for you. " Jasmine said and this time Nandini got confused.

" Jasmine..then that box.." Nandini was saying when Jasmine's Mom called her and she went downstairs.

" If Jasmine didn't brought that chocolates for me then who did? And who place this dress here?." Nandini thought finding something strange.

★★★★★★★★★

" Manik beta ( son) .. you forgot to sign on the paper. " Mr. Malhotra said passing the file to him and in the same time Nandini came down from stairs.

" I'm sorry dad. " He said and took the paper and sign on it.

Manik turned and see Nandini who was coming down being lost in her world. Nandini was still thinking about that chocolates box and that dress now. She was so lost that she lost her balance while walking but thankfully Manik was quick to hold her. He rushed toward her and hold her in his arms.

Nandini's eyes were closed in fear of falling while her arms automatically went on his shoulder, clutching his shirt tightly as if her life depends on it.

In pink kurta with silver earrings, dark khol in her eyes and simple make up touch she was captivating him in her beauty. Few hairs were tangle with her big earrings and his one hand went to her ears and free her soft hairs from her earrings while his other hand was perfectly holding her in his arms through her waist. Her mere touch on him was enough to stop his heart to beat. She was something which was attracting him toward her.

" Bhai. " Both get startled hearing Jasmine's voice. Manik made her stand carefully while Nandini looked down.

" Thank you. " Nandini said in a mere whisper to him and left from there with Jasmine.

Manik keep standing there he don't know why whenever Nandini is close to him he felt music playing around him. Unknowingly she was doing something to him which was beyond words to describe it.

On evening,

" Wow didi. You are looking pretty. " Jasmine complimented her who was looking lavishly beautiful in that red wine lehenga. Golden embroidery was done on the border of the skirt. With heavy golden earrings and glass bangles she was looking elegant with simple make up.