|8|

Heyaa! Who still haven't followed me yet then start following me because I have a great surprise for you all!😍😍

Third Person's POV,

After coming back from the party, Nandini directly went to her room and told Jasmine that she wants to be alone for some time so Jasmine went to another room.

" That arrogant jerk kissed me and you fool you kissed him back!." Nandini said fuming with anger sitting in front of her dressing table.

" How can he kiss me like that?."

" He is actually a thief. He stole my first kiss. " She remove her earrings, bangles, every jewelleries one by one on the table and talk with herself.

" What if he now steals your heart?." Her mind smirk at her.

" But he already stole her heart!." Her evil heart said.

" Shut up! You both. " She said with a huff. She took her night suits from the cupboard and went to washroom to get freshen up.

★~★~★~★~★

As Nandini was about to laid her back on the bed something strikes her mind and her eyes went to the side table.

" Every morning who place those boxes on my table. If Jasmine didn't brought those chocolates then whom? Plus a dress for me!." Nandini keep thinking about that unusual box.

" Do I have a secret admirer like those in novels who secretly keep their eyes on their girl? What if I get some obsessed and psychotic mad lover then?. " Her crazy thoughts start to rise on her mind.

" Oh my God! It will be so amazing if I have that kind of secret lover. Then it will be so cool to watch my secret lover and that mad Manik fight for me!." She started clapping her hands thinking about her stupid imagination.

" But when he keep those boxes? At morning! No.. if he do that then somebody would have noticed him.. At night? Yes this could be possible. " She said.

" Ok then tonight I'll not sleep at all. Even I want to know who keep those boxes. But I'm very much sure that he will be way too much romantic than that man.. his sweet notes say something like that. " Nandini said and keep waiting for that secret person.

★~★~★~★~★

The clock strikes 2:00 am of the night but still the person didn't came yet. Her eyes were getting heavy due to sleep but she was trying to keep them open.

" Look like he will not come today.. Nandini sleep. " She yawns and turned to the right side.

At the next moment her body stiffs when she heard the door of her room getting opened. She clutches her pillow tightly what if he is some kind of thief??

From the corner of her eyes, she sees a hooded man entering her room sneakily. Because of the darkness she couldn't see him clearly.

" God! Why you have keep thieves in my fate?. " She made a cry baby face and act like she is in deep sleep.

The hooded man put the box on her side table safely. And look at the sleeping figure of Nandini whose face was looking bright under the lights of moon. She was actually an epitome of beauty and innocence.

That hooded man leans on her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

" Have sweet dreams, my baby girl. " As the man whispered sweetly, Nandini eyes goes widened.

She was trying to comprehend what she heard is absolutely correct? The voice??

" Is he that Moron Manik Malhotra??." Nandini asked to herself.

As the hooded man moved back his leg hit with the table and a pen fell from the table.

" Shit!." The man said and remove the hoodie from his head revealing his charming face to her.

Nandini opened her eyes without getting noticed by him and she was completely shocked to see the person. It was none other than Manik.

" Oh my God! What he is doing here?." Nandini said and closed her eyes immediately when Manik turned his head towards her.

" Thank God that this walking disaster is sleeping. If she had seen me then she definitely would actually give me the title of being a thief and that too permanently. " Manik sighed in relief and took the pen from the floor and placed it on the table.

" Oh! Am I a walking disaster now to whom you were kissing like hell few hours ago?." Nandini clutches her fist tightly in anger.

" But whatever she is mine. Only Mine. " He said emphasizing his each and every words.

" He is actually a bipolar person. I'm sure now. " Nandini said still acting like she is sleeping.

Manik turned to go when she saw her hands clutching the bedsheets.

" Means she is awake?. " He said in his mind and smirk seeing her eyes which was blinking and she was trying not to open it.

Her heart shivered when she felt him lying beside her and her heart stop to breath for moment when he placed his hands wrap around her snuggling into her neck.

" What the hell he is doing now?." Nandini said getting frightened with his closeness because her heart act madly when he is near her.

" You like to test my patience right?." Manik asked as his lips brush with her collarbone. And she cursed herself for being awakened.

She clutches the duvet tightly into her fist and try to control her breath which was going uneven. Her breath stops when she felt his breath fanning over lips. Without thinking anything, Manik took her lower lip softly and sucks it gently. Her breath got hitched and it was going difficult for her to stay normal.

Leaving her lips, he keep teasing her pecking her lips numerous times. He slipped his hands under her t-shirt and start caressing her bare waist while his lips start moving down to her collarbone placing sweet kisses. She felt lots of butterflies dancing inside her stomach and her heart is ready to jump out of her ribcage.

He was so close to her that it was difficult for her to maintain her breathing rate. Her breath get hitched when she felt his hand going up. But he stopped and lays down beside her not before placing a good night kiss on her lips.

" How much will you drive me crazy?." Manik whispered getting more intimate with her. He trace her collarbone with the tip of his nose and place a soft kiss where he had bite.

" Until you get completely mad enough to get you admit to mental hospital. Mr. Psycho!." Nandini said in her mind. Right now she just want to push this man away from her but at the same time her heart wants to be with him.

Her heart betray her always. Nandini felt a rush of happiness and peace running down her body. She turned to him still still acting sleepy and hugged him getting snuggled into him.

★~★~★~★~

Spoilers :

" What if I say no then?." This time Nandini smirked but her smirk was only for few seconds when Manik got up and went closer to her.

" Then I'll make love to you until you say yes. " He whispered in his dark and cold husky voice which made her breath hitched. Her whole body movement get stopped for a second on his statement.

★~★~★~★~

A/N : Hello sweethearts! I'm back with another update.

Manik is the secret admirer of Nandini isn't it so cute??

Tell me in the comment section how was today's chapter?? I'm waiting to know.

And what about the teaser??😉

Who is excited for that??

I have surprise for you all in next chapter so be there ok.

And yes quickly follow me because I'm going to put some teasers to tease you all.

Till next update

Stay safe and happy...😊😊