|2|

Did you all added my book to your library??☺️😊

Don't forget to follow me..❤❤🤗

Nandini's Pov

Nandini's Pov.

Next Morning, I was woke up from my sleep. Stretching my arms I sat up on the bed leaning my back on the headboard.

" Where is Jasmine?. " I asked to myself because Jasmine is not here. I guess she is already woke up and might have gone to downstairs.

Yawning I stepped out of my bed and took a beautiful white suit from the wardrobe. And then I went to the washroom to get freshen up. After doing my morning business, I took my shower. After 10 minutes I came out of the washroom and stand infront of dressing table.

I was looking fresh like flower. I was humming my favorite song while combing my hairs when my eyes falls on the bed side table.

I looked closer and went towards the side table. There was box of chocolate placed on the table.

" Who put these chocolates here?. " I thought and picked up the box in my hand. There's a smiley emoji face drawn in the sticky pad over the box.

" Jasmine! Yeah she might be the one. Yesterday her fool brother ruined my mood and may be that's why she kept the box here. " I thought and smiled widely.

Sitting on the bed, I open the box and start eating the chocolates.

" Umm.." I moaned closing my eyes tasting the yummy chocolate. It's so rich and easily got melted in my mouth.

Jasmine you are too good! I love you!!!

I put the rest of the chocolates in my drawer and step out the room placing my blue dupatta on my shoulder.

★★★★★★★★★

★★★★★★★★★

" Good Mor.." My words stopped in my throat as I saw that moron. That Manik Malhotra.

I pat my shoulder mentally because I have kept a good name for him. M for moron and M for Manik.

Yes! Nandini keep going!