|10|

Guys I am now in Booknet too. If you are there please do follow me there.. my booknet username is Author Zysha

7 followers can I get? Please.🥺🥺

I am just 7 followers away to hit 500 followers ( My last wish on this story please fulfill it)

We have an epilogue on next part, yippe!

★~★~★~★~★

Third Person's POV,

The next morning when Nandini woke up she didn't saw Manik near her. She recalls about the last night and a blush crept on her cheeks. The feeling which she was feeling from long time she realised it was love.

She move her eyes to the side, there again a box was placed. This time her level of happiness and curiosity was on another level. She was excited to know what's in the box.

As she opened the box, her eyes widened and her mouth get watery seeing strawberries. From childhood she is fond of strawberries.

" Chocolates and Strawberries are life. " She said.

There was note which she opened up quickly.

" You tastes like strawberries and I love strawberries a lot... looking forward to taste them again tonight. ;). " This was enough to take her heart away and she knows what he meant.

She was completely red now and hides her face between her palm.

" Tonight? What does he meant by that?" She thought.

She shrugged her shoulder off but nervousness sets up on her mind and heart reading his note. Without wasting any seconds she quickly get freshened up and went to downstairs.

As she went downstairs, she got surprised seeing the decorations of whole house as if some function is going to happen.

" Ohho! The bride to be is awake now!." Her would be mother-in-law teased her and she smiled shying.

" Mom what's happening?" She asked her Mom.

" Dear, today is your Sangeet, now come on try this outfits. " Her mom said with a wide smile.

" Sangeet, today!?" Nandini asked.

" Yes, today is Sangeet, tomorrow is your wedding day and the next day is your and Manik's reception party. " Mrs. Malhotra said and her eyes widened hearing the news.

" And after your reception, you and bhai are going to Paris for honeymoon, bhabhi. " From behind Jasmine chirped like a bird and Nandini blushed like a newly wed bride. For the first time Jasmine called her bhabhi and she got nervous hearing tomorrow is her wedding.

" Umm.. don't you all think that this is too fast? .. I mean like I'm.." Nandini was getting hesitated to say anything.

" Dear, this happens with every girl before wedding. Don't take too much stress ok. " Mrs. Malhotra said caressing her cheeks.

" But I don't want to get married so soon, Mumma. " Hearing that both mother and daughter duo get emotional.

And why wouldn't be after all Nandini was the only daughter of their family.

" Oh! Come on Ladies! please don't get so sentiment. I request. " Rishabh said jumping between the mother and duo.

" For the first time you said something right. " Jasmine said taunting at him.

" Well I'm always right. " Rishabh said with a attitude and Jasmine made faces.

" Ok so now please excuse us! I'm taking bhabhi with me. I have to select dress for her along with matching jewelleries and many more things. Ok. " Jasmine said taking Nandini at her side.