|3|

Congratulations guys We have crossed 1k+ views in such short span of time. Thank you so much cutiepies😊❤🥳🥳🥳🥳

Third Person's POV.

" She's crazy. " Manik thought.

He is now badly stuck with Nandini so is she. All continue their breakfast but Nandini's eyes were fixed on him. He was looking around everywhere but not on her and then continue his breakfast. But he was only playing with the fork and knife.

This was the first time happening to him. For the first time a girl's gaze was affecting on him. He knows girls are crazy for him but he never felt a girl gaze so intense on him like she is doing with him right now.

Manik was aware of it that from past 5 minutes her gaze was only on him and that was making him restless.

" Excuse me. " That's it he couldn't handle her staring at him anymore so he excused himself and leave from there making Nandini to smirk which didn't goes unnoticed by Jasmine.

" So someone started liking my brother. " Jasmine said whispering making Nandini startled.

" Oh please nothing like that ok. " Nandini whispered back and Jasmine hide her smile.

Jasmine too excused herself from there and Nandini was seated there.

★★★★★★★★★

Manik was shown standing on his balcony letting the cold breeze touch his face. He closed his eyes but opened his eyes immediately when Nandini's face flashes under the curtains of his eyes.

He left from the dining table just because of her. Her gaze was making him feel different. He felt a different sensation on his body when his hand touched her hands.

For a moment his heart stopped beating when her brown orbs was locked with his dark one. He couldn't stop himself when he saw her coughing so badly. He didn't wanted to go there but his heart betrayed him and forced him toward her.

He don't want to think about her but his mind and heart was only thinking about her.

" Oh! God that girl is getting on my nerve now. " Manik said trying to control his mind to stop thinking about her.

" Bhai. " Jasmine said and he turned to her. He see her who was holding two cups of coffee in her hands.

" Since you left your breakfast on the table I thought to bring a cup of coffee for both of us. " Jasmine said passing one cup to him.

" So bhai what will you do now?. " Jasmine asked.

" I don't know. " Manik replied taking a sip from his coffee.

" I don't get it what problems do you have with her? She is so sweet with us but you are behaving so rude with that poor girl. " Jasmine said pouted.

" Poor and she! Does not fit in one sentence. " Manik mocked at her and she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

" Look bhai, Nandini is not that bad at least she is not that clingy like those girls on London. And what she did on yesterday night it was just a misunderstanding. " Jasmine said trying to make his brother understand.

" Yeah that's the reason I like her that she isn't like other girls. She is different. Different from others may be that's the reason I get attracted towards her. " Manik said to himself.

" Bhai, you.." her words stopped when she saw her brother smiling and look lost in his world.

" Hey! Don't tell me you are already lost in my bhabhi thinking. " Jasmine said more like teasing him and he look at her being closing his smile.