1

"Jaemin-ah!"

Jaemin awoke to a loud bang on his bedroom door, he groaned recognizing the voice as his roommate Lee Donghyuck.

"Go away," He buried his face back into his pillow.

"We're gonna be late if you don't get the hell up," Donghyuck banged on the door again, hoping to get his roommate out the door quickly. 

"Then I'll be late," Jaemin shot back and closed his tired eyes. It's not his fault that he was up late daydreaming.

Daydreaming about Jeno Lee.

About his best friend Jeno Lee.

"Jaemin, I am not showing up to out first class with that dragon lady," Donghyuck huffed and entered the bedroom. "You know she doesn't like me."

"That's because you spilled coffee all over her on the first day," Jaemin raised a brow with his eyes still closed. 

"It's not my fault. It was an accident," Donghyuck tried to reason for the millionth time.

Jaemin's response was always the same.

"Hyuck, her blouse was white," Jaemin finally opened his eyes to give Donghyuck an unamused look. 

Donghyuck groaned and shook Jaemin's arm. "That's why I need you to hurry up and come to class with me. She's nicer to me when I'm with you."

Jaemin ignored Donghyuck to snuggle back into his warm sheets, his fluffy pillow feeling much better against his face then a hard and cold desk he would slam his head against if he went to school tired.

"Jaemin, get up right now or I am making the samoyed standing at our door come and force you out of bed," Donghyuck threatened but it seemed Jaemin didn't hear him because the youngers breathing was even once again. 

Donghyuck made a loud groan and stomped his way to their front door.

"Hey Hyuck, Is Jaemin ready to go?" Jeno smiled his famous eye smile and it made Donghyuck feel sick. (It was cute don't get him wrong but he was not in the mood for a tired Jaemin and then a sweet Jeno.)

"Get that bitch out of his bed please," Donghyuck opened the door further and pointed to Jaemin's bedroom door. 

"I heard that whore!" Jaemin yelled through the door. 

"You see this? Why do I have to babysit your best friend and then get killed by a teacher because he's late?" Donghyuck made an overexaggerated face between Jaemin's bedroom door and Jeno. 

"Well," Jeno smiled with a knowing look before patting Donghyuck on the shoulder. "You did spill coffee on her white blouse."

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

Jeno heard Donghyuck yell at his back as he made his way to Jaemin's bedroom.

"Yo Nana," Jeno announced his entrance to the boy laying in bed. Jaemin just groaned and threw a pillow at Jeno, completely inaccurate because his eyes were closed. "Aww c'mon Jaemin get out of bed."

"No," Jaemin pulled the blanket over his head when he felt Jeno sit on the side of the bed, not forgetting that he slept without a shirt on. His thoughts had gotten a bit too steamy last night and it left him sweating. 

"What if I get you coffee?" Jeno offered, a hopeful tint in his voice but was shut down by the silence Jaemin gave him.

"JaemJaem, my best friend Jaemin," Jeno cooed trying to get Jaemin out of his little cocoon he made himself into. "I got good news to tell you if you get up. C'mon Nana. I know you love good news."