6

"Wait so you told him?" Chenle asked while chewing on a carrot stick. His elbows leaning over the table to face Jaemin with intrigue.

"Yeah," Jaemin shrugged as he just played with his food. "He accepted it."

"Then why are you all gloomy?" Chenle pouted, pointing at Jaemin with a carrot. "You're usually all bubbly when you come to lunch."

"M'alright," Jaemin waved off, a fake smile on his face.

Donghyuck walked in with a dark bruise on his neck.

Well.

It was mouth shaped.

"Nana, Lele you are never going to believe this-" Donghyuck started as soon as he sat down in his seat.

"What? Mark's a vampire now?" Jaemin snorted, motioning to the hickey with his fork.

Donghyucks turned a dark pink as he slapped his hand over his neck. "No! I...he...he asked me out on a date..."

"Ooooo y'all coming back from second base to try first base?" Chenle giggled as Donghyuck swatted him on the shoulder harshly.

"Shut up!" Donghyuck whined as he rested his chin on his folded arms on the table. "Jeno was looking for you Nana."

"Mm for what?" Jaemin hummed as he wiped his hands on a napkin next to him.

"I dunno but he was with-" Donghyuck tried to say but he was cut off.

"JAEMINNIE!" The was a loud voice from the front of the cafeteria.

Jeno had sparkles in his eyes as he quickly walked towards their table, a small blonde girl holding hands with him and getting dragged behind.

Yeeun.

"Nana!" Jeno had a big smile on his face as he slid into the seat next to Jaemin, his side and knees pressing into Jaemins own. Jeno swung an arm around Jaemins shoulder and pulled him further into it when he tried to pull away. "This is Yeeun."

Jeno pointed to the blonde girl before pointing to him. "Yeeun this is my best friend Jaemin."

Yeeun smiled awkwardly before extending her hand out to Jaemin. "Uh hi....I've heard a lot about you."

"Nice to meet you," Jaemin shook her hand politely, he felt his gut twisting at how pretty she was.

She was so much prettier than him. Shiny perfect skin, a petite waist and a big pearly white smile.

"Oh this is Donghyuck and Chenle," Jeno said after he stopped staring at Jaemin, pointing to the brunette and blonde across the table.

"Hi," Donghyuck said but it wasn't his usual peppy greeting, it was a bit sour, bitter, stale.

"Hi I'm Chenle," Chenle tried to distract her from Donghyucks behavior but his eyes softened towards Jaemin.

"Nice to meet you," Her words were clipped, forced and there was a hint of annoyance.

"Jen, you still coming to Jisung's house tonight?" Donghyuck leaned his head on one of his hands. "He was rambling about how he wanted to beat you in that one video game."

"Ahh I forgot about that," Jeno chuckled quietly. The vibrations shaking Jaemin, who was still tucked underneath his arm. "Yeah I can still-"

"Jeno~" Yeeun cut in with a whine, which Donghyuck thinks it was supposed to be cute but to him sounded like nails on a chalkboard. "You promised we would go out tonight."

Jeno gaped when he heard Yeeuns words, her arms were crossed as she tried to give Jeno big eyes. "I forgot about that too..."

"Can't you guys hang out another night?" Donghyuck cut in with a fake smile trying to cover his underlying hatred for the girl who stole Jaemin's Jeno. "We had this planned for months Jen and besides-"