14

(A/N: WHY IS HE SO CUTE?! 😫❤)

Jeno sighed and slowly made his way to the door, his eardrums almost bleeding when he opened it.

"WHERE IS MY HYUNGIE?" Chenle yelled as he stomped into the hallway. Jisung was behind him, flinching at how loud Chenle was.

"He's in the kitchen...don't mention anything about last night-" Jeno said in a low tone.

"What happened last night?" Chenle tilted his head in confusion and Jisung looked at him with curious eyes.

Jeno sighed through his nose before shaking his eyed and putting a smile on his face. "Ah nothing."

"Good because hyung didn't show up to the diner today like he said he would-" Chenle was cut off when Jaemin walked into the living room. "JAEMIN HYUNG!"

Chenle ran forward and hugged Jaemin tightly with a big smile, missing Jaemin's wince at the force.

Jaemin made eye contact with Jeno over the blondes shoulder before quickly looking away.

Jeno felt his heart dip sadly at that.

He hurt Jaemin's feelings.

"Hi lele," Jaemin smiled, brushing Chenle's fluffy hair back. He felt happy that nothing had happened to him.

"Hyungie~" Chenle pouted up at Jaemin, his eyebrows furrowing when they landed on the bruises littering Jaemins neck. "...you didnt show up this morning."

Jaemin's eyes went suprised and his mouth made an 'o' shape. "Oh my, im sorry lele! I forgot that was today! I-....I was a bit occupied."

"But-" Chenle tried but Jaemin gasped and made his way around Chenle.

"My Jisungie's here too!" Jaemin coo'd, pinching Jisungs cheeks. "My babies got here safe~"

Jeno watched the interaction as Jaemin laughed and Jisung screeched, trying to get away from Jaemin's grabby hands.

The same grabby hands that Jaemin was making on his shirt last night.

He doesn't know why but he tilted his head as he looked at them.

"JENO HYUNG! SAVE ME," Jisung grabbed onto Jeno's forearm as Jaemins arms wrapped around his waist.

"I dont think so Sungie," Jeno smiled, throwing his arms around Jisungs neck in a headlock. "Jaemin-ah."

Jaemin looked up for a minute and watched Jeno motion down towards Jisung.

Jaemin smiled before sneaking his hands forward and prodding Jisung's sides, tickling the poor boy.

"NO! AH- CHENLE HELP ME," Jisung's hands shot out towards the blonde.

Chenle just laughed but was soon yelling out because Jaemins hands turned to tickle him instead.

There was another knock on the door and Donghyuck rushed out from the kitchen. "I'LL GET IT!"

"Who's at the door hyung?" Jisung turned towards Jeno.

"Oh it should be Mar-"

"MARKIE!" Donghyuck yelled from the doorway, they all looked over to see Donghyuck jumping into Marks arms.

"Ah-" Mark stumbled back a bit but wrapped his arms around Donghyuck just as tight, shaking him around a bit. "Hi sunshine."

Jaemin peered into the hallway, their little moment making his heart melt.

His heart dropped though when Mark set Donghyuck down and there was a black eye on his face.

"Oh?" Donghyuck peered around Mark to the person standing behind him.