19

Jaemin headed straight to the bathroom when he got home.

He yanked the handle of the bathtub to the hottest tempature and shoved the plug in.

Steam filled up the bathroom in a matter of seconds.

His tears wouldn't stop.

Jaemin looked himself in the mirror and he just cried even more.

"You are so fucking pathetic," He yelled to himself, his hands coming up to yank on his hair.

"This is all your fault," He let out a hiccupped sob as he fell to his knees onto the floor.

You need to grow up.

Jeno's words bounced around in his skull.

Jaemin was acting like nothing but a child.

He doesn't want you and he never will.

His hand reached around to his back as he thought of Yeeun's words.

Jaemin let a frustrated sob out as he dug his nails into the most tender spot of his back.

Clawing towards the spot Yeeun dug her heel into. Tearing the spot open again with his own ruthless fingers.

He felt a warm trail of blood run down his back but he didn't bother to clean it up.

Jaemin felt his lungs start caving in as he thought of Donghyuck and Chenle.

"They suffered for your mistakes," Jaemin's squeaky voice broke, he leaned forward and pressed his forehead to the floor.

He cried his heart out.

Heart wrenching sobs leaving his lips and his knee came up to push on his injured wrist.

Wishing he could break it right off. Maybe then everything would be ok.

"You kept too many things to yourself," Jaemin pushed his knee harder onto his wrist. "Not even Jeno believes you- AH!"

He felt a small pop in his wrist and his whole vision turned red for a moment.

"Y-you just had to be selfish," He dragged himself up, he walked towards the tub as his tears fell harder.

"You had to love Jeno Lee."

Jaemin shut the water off.

Not hesitating to sit right down, not bothering to take his clothes off.

The water was scorching his skin.

Steam filling the room like smoke from a fire could.

He didn't even let himself scream over the burning sensation.

He didnt have the right to.

He sat there and took it.

Just like everyone else did at his expense.

He sat there for hours.

Jeno was out of his car as soon as he parked.

He barely was able to park it and shut the car off before his door was opening and he was on his feet.

Jeno ran up the stairs, 2 stairs at a time before he came in contact with a familiar door.

He knocked.

And knocked.

And knocked.

He banged.