10

Jaemin swallowed before pulling out his phone at the lunch table. The new phone number given to him yesterday had been clicked on and off of multiple times.

Fuck it.

Jaemin thinks before clicking on the new contact and typing a quick message.

Me:
Hey, this is Lucas right?

Me:
Its Jaemin

Lucas😊:
Hi, yes it's Lucas ;)

Lucas😊:
Its good to hear from you sexy...I was thinking you would never text me

Me:
Sexy?

Jaemin sent the message with a huge blush on his face, his heart pounding a bit harder than in the past.

Someone called him sexy.

Lucas😊:
Mhm so sexy with your long legs and your thin waist

Lucas😊:
Your blush is super cute tho too

Jaemin's eyes widened and his head shot up and he instantly made eye contact with Lucas from across the room. Lucas winked at him with a cheeky smile.

"Jaemin?" Donghyuck asked from across the table. "What are you looking at?"

Jaemin just waved him off before his thumbs sent a reply.

Me:
You're sexy too ;)

Lucas😊:
Ik bby boy

Lucas😊:
You free tomorrow night?

Me:
Uhm...

Me:
I dont know yet

Lucas😊:
Well let me know sweet cheeks

Lucas😊:
There's a party and I wouldn't mind seeing your gorgeous ass in another skirt ;)

Jaemin's breath hitched violently as his face turned even more of an obnoxious pink color. Every part of his body resistanting the urge to scream.

He was about to reply back when a body mashed against his side.

"Hey Jaem," Jeno was smiling at him with a nuzzle of his shoulder, Yeeun not far behind him and taking a seat on Jeno's other side.

"Look what the dog dragged in..." Donghyuck mumbled before whispering even lower for no one to hear. "...a bitch."

"Uh...hi jen," Jaemin said with a forced but polite smile, his face still on fire with the texts from Lucas.

Jeno frowned before placing his hand over Jaemin's forehead, wide eyes coming from the younger at the action.

"Why are you all quiet?" Jeno frowned and removed his hand, allowing to other to take a breath. "You're feeling better right?"

Jaemin just hummed and looked down at the table, his thoughts clouded with how tomorrow might go.

But he needed to remember...

Jeno won't be there.

He needs to decide if he's ready to move on...or if he's ready to go all the way with someone else.