8

Jaemin eventually dragged himself up and off the ground being reminded that he promised to be at Jisung's house.

His pain did not leave him as he limped along the sidewalk. His phone completely not useful because it was smashed to bits.

The rain didn't let up and left a cold feeling on his skin. His nose felt stuffy as he continued to limp.

He was probably going to get sick.

Jaemin somehow dragged himself up Jisungs stairs and knocked on the door. What he didnt expect was to see Donghyuck looking at him with a guilty look before turning to shock seeing how sopping wet Jaemin was.

"Jaemin why the hell were you walking in the rain?!" Donghyuck scolded and dragged Jaemin into the entry way. Jaemin shuffled quickly to the small carpet where you would take off your shoes, not wanting to get Jisung's floor wet.

Jaemin didn't say anything.

Because really...

He couldnt.

He knows how his friends are. He knows if he told Donghyuck, then Donghyuck would be on Yeeun's ass like a firecracker but he was no match for Wonho and Eunwoo.

If he told Chenle then the blonde would be angry and tell one of his hyungs to do something about it or worse he would tell Donghyuck or Jeno.

If he told Jisung....he would NEVER put the baby in danger. Nuh uh. No.

And if he told Jeno...he would never tell Jeno.

He couldnt.

He won't.

"Jaem?" Donghyuck asked with furrowed brows but flinched when there was a door slamming in the house.

"I-i don't care Chenle!" They heard Jisung yell from in the living room.

"Jaemin...Jisung isn't very happy about what you said to Jeno," Donghyucks face switched and he leaned away from Jaemin. "The rest of us aren't either."

"I didn't say anything to Jeno?" Jaemin frowned quickly, his eyes jerking to the living room as Jisung came into view with tears in his eyes and an angry frown on his face.

"An insolent brat?" Jisung stomped up to Jaemin. "Is that what you really think hyung?"

"W-what? Of course not!" Jaemin's eyes were wide as he tried to lean forward, to reach out to Jisung, but he flinched because of his hands.

"Jaemin what happened?" Donghyuck asked as he looked at the bruised knuckles.

"I didn't say that," Jaemin ignored him and stared into Jisungs eyes with desperation. "I promise I would never say-"

"Yes you did! I saw the texts hyung," Jisung let a sad tear roll down his face as he shoved his phone into Jaemins face.

It was a screenshot from Jeno.

Nana🐰💝:
I changed my mind Jeno

Nana🐰💝:
You should hang out with Yeeun tonight! She is your girlfriend after all. Jisung can deal with it, he is nothing but an insolent brat anyway.

Underneath the screenshot there was a message from Jeno to Jisung.

Hyungie💪:
I dont know what that's about but I'm telling you its not true. I dont think thats Jaemin talking. You know he loves you sungie ❤

Jaemin felt tears prick in his eyes as he shook his head back and forth. "I didn't say that. My-my phone is broken sungie-"

Jisung frowned even further before stepping away from Jaemin. "I just wanted to hang out with all of you...I just missed all of you...im sorry if I seem insolent."