Chapter 4: Princess

Smut again. Beware it's terrible. Enjoy everything else though!

---------------------------------------------------------

Elliot's Pov:

I was about 5:00 when I was at work doing some paperwork. As I finished signing something, Gloria came into my office. "Haven't you heard of knocking Gloria?" I asked unhappily, not even looking up that her. "Now is not the time for your wit Elliot. I have news." That grabbed my attention. I put down what I was doing and looked up at her, quirking my eyebrow. "I saw the boy again. You know the one that-" She leaned in whispering. "You slept with."

My eyes widened. She saw my princess. "Where?! When?! Why?!" She sat in the chair across from me. "I saw him today from your bedroom window when I went to get your papers. It was like 4:30 or something. He seemed to be with someone and they were leaving the house that the old lady across the street lives in. It was weird. They all looked towards the house and him and his friend made weird faces, like they were surprised. I'm not too sure though."

I was in shock. I leaned back in my chair and tried to take in the new information. He was by my house and even looked at it, but he didn't try to go in. Was he trying to contact me? Was he just there to see Mary, I think her name was? Who was the person he was with? I had so many questions.
"Anyway, have you considered Milo Novak for the open position?" "Yeah I guess. He has an interview tomorrow. Get Catharine to do it though, I can't be bothered with hiring a new, most likely incompetent worker."

She nodded and took his file off my desk and left. I couldn't concentrate for the rest of the day. I made it home at about 7:00 and was greeted by my wife. "Hello honey, how was work?" She asked, hugging me and starting to kiss my neck. She was wearing a pink silk robe, which I assumed had something skimpy underneath. "It was good." I said, trying to subtly pry her off of me.

"Well that's good. I actually need some help baby." "What do you need Leah?" I asked, praying she didn't want sex. "Well, I was wondering if we could have some fun? It's been so long and I miss it." She said pouting, trying to be seductive. I couldn't say no because if I did then she would get suspicious or tell my mother. I didn't need either in my life.

"Sorry babe, but maybe later, I'm kinda tired right now." I kissed her forehead and went up to our room. I changed into some black basketball shorts and a grey t-shirt. I spent the rest of the night thinking about my princess and playing with Thor, my australian shepherd. Leah was mad at me because I refused to have sex with her but I wasn't really too bothered.

When I was in the middle of an episode of The Office, I got a call. It was my father. Thank God it wasn't my mother.

'Hello?'

'Hello Elliot, I hope I'm not interrupting anything.'

'No, you're not. What did you need dad?' I asked.

'Your mother and I are coming to visit in a couple days so I hope you have your guest rooms ready.'

I rolled my eyes. My mother was probably only coming to lecture me on everything I was doing wrong and my dad would see what was going on with the business and try to catch up.

'Sure dad, I'll tell Leah that you guys are coming over.'

'Alright then, have a nice night son.'

'You too dad.'

I hung up and continued my episode. During the next episode, Leah came down in a lacy bra and some panties. I didn't show it, but I was actually disgusted and uncomfortable. Thor, who was on the couch next to me, ran away into his house. I didn't blame him. If I could, I would too. "How do I look baby?" I forced a smile. "You look great Leah." She started to walk towards me in a "sexy" manor and sat on my lap.